Which Seahawk Player Annoys You The Most ?

McGruff

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":177ot6za said:
You also pissed on the sidewalk while drunk and believe that the way someone sins can be measured... John 8:7 "Let those without sin cast the first stone." But like yeah, I help people too.

And when I did that I was acting immature and childish and there was no excuse for it. I didn't do it because I was a "kid", I did it because I was an idiot.

Anthony!

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":djreiakp said:
Regarding Wilson are there still fans out there who don't think his whole act is at least partially put on? (That's not to say fans should especially care) I mean, he becomes this big-time player, divorces his wife and is all of a sudden bounces around from celeb to celeb. He's become sort of a diva in everything but how he talks to the media. I still think he still does a ton for the community and is a good guy. But kind of fake in many ways? Absolutely, almost definitely. But he's also my QB and I love the guy and hope he never goes. But as fans let's not bury our heads in the sand and think he's perfect.

No one ever said he is perfect obviously he is not as no one is, but at the same point without proof why think ill. People who think ill with no proof are just negative people or have agendas.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1l0nvyh7 said:
Regarding Wilson are there still fans out there who don't think his whole act is at least partially put on? (That's not to say fans should especially care) I mean, he becomes this big-time player, divorces his wife and is all of a sudden bounces around from celeb to celeb. He's become sort of a diva in everything but how he talks to the media. I still think he still does a ton for the community and is a good guy. But kind of fake in many ways? Absolutely, almost definitely. But he's also my QB and I love the guy and hope he never goes. But as fans let's not bury our heads in the sand and think he's perfect.

No he's not fake it AMAZES me that there are still people who think that. Why would he waste every media moment and all his energy, just because...

If he was fake couldn't we also assume he's a liar?

Does a divorce make someone bad, is dating different people wrong?

Is Russell Wilson perfect?

Anthony!

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":il6dfm1x said:
therealjohncarlson":il6dfm1x said:

No he's not fake it AMAZES me that there are still people who think that. Why would he waste every media moment and all his energy, just because...

If he was fake there would be something by now, and there is not.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Back on topic....TATE....he always caught the ball and then went backwards for less yardage. Sometimes he would make it up...but if it was for a first down...no way. :shock:

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3415r5kg said:
Back on topic....TATE....he always caught the ball and then went backwards for less yardage. Sometimes he would make it up...but if it was for a first down...no way. :shock:

Back on topic by naming a Non-Seahawk? ;)

inda2o6

Reaction score
My choice is Anthony McCoy. Somehow he always gets re-signed. He always dropped easy passes. Last season it was James Carpenter and his minimum 1 holding call per game that had me asking why he was in the game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The 12's that knee jerk overreact to every Facebook message and every tweet. ....and yes, every fan base has them.

I refer to them as the "Chicken Little"'crowd. They see doom and gloom with every little piece of info on social media then go batcrap crazy whether it's true or not.

Facebook and Twitter are the devil!

PS. Oh and Darrell Bevell. He pretty much sucks!

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Anthony!":ugl6p6ak said:
NFSeahawks628":ugl6p6ak said:
therealjohncarlson":ugl6p6ak said:

If he was fake there would be something by now, and there is not.
Nobody here necessarily thinks that he is a bad guy, because he is not. I do not hate the guy, nor do I think any of the people posting in this thread do. It is just that he comes off as too perfect in interviews, and public appearances. He really reminds me of a politician whenever he conducts business. Everything he says looks rehearsed, and even contrived. It just strikes me as fake, and disingenuous, I cannot relate to him because of it. It feels like he is trying to sell me something when ever he talks.

That being said I would rather have this, than Colin Kaepernick making constant gaffs on social media and interviews.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Basis4day":3t1htlb3 said:
Seahawkfan80":3t1htlb3 said:

Back on topic by naming a Non-Seahawk? ;)

Oops my bad. I just doublechecked....it did not say Current seahawk playa. Wow are we in the off season. No Worries. :twisted: :stirthepot:

Heyseed

Reaction score
Robert Turbin getting knocked down seemingly easy annoys me the most.

Reaction score
Everyone here #itching about players being 'annoying'.

Back in my day we had real problems to worry about like who's gonna replace Hutchinson. LoL

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Russell Wilson, but that has more to do with his legion of gobblers than anything that he has ever done.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Throwdown":34wuvsfm said:
Soooo I'm the only one that hates Luke Willson huh?

Don't hate him but he seems very lackadaisical to me. I'm rooting more for Helfet this time around. He doesn't seem to drop the easy passes when given the opportunity.

Rob12

Reaction score
Anthony!":ooggwmad said:
WilsonMVP":ooggwmad said:
Spin Doctor":ooggwmad said:
theincrediblesok":ooggwmad said:
Spin Doctor said:
Russell Wilson, everything the guy says is a cliche. He also puts off a Shaun Alexander "holier than thou" vibe. To be fair he does do good in the community and he is a decent player, it's just much of his public persona comes off as fake, and contrived to me.

That actually explains why your so against Wilson, makes a lot more sense now. Now I can't take any post you say about Wilson seriously, not that I did before but at least I know the reason why now.
I may hate his public personality, but I believe everything that I have said about Wilson are completely valid arguments. Ultimately I see him as a good QB, but I think he needs to show more than he has shown to deserve a contract larger than Aaron Rodgers. He is not asked to do much in this system, and does leave a lot to be desired. On the other hand he does so many things well.

I like what the guy does on the field, but I have to vomit in my mouth a little bit when I hear him speak. It reminds me a politician. I think many other people feel the same way about Wilson.

Just a quick point...Rodgers at this point in his career had 59 passes 1TD and 1INT, sat behind a HOF QB in Favre and learned the position for 3 years, and played in a way worse division defensively than Wilson has. Even his first 3 years starting he had QB ratings of 93.8, 103.2, and 101.2 with 28 TDs twice and 30 TD once. To me, that is very similar to wilson considering he also had 300 or so more passes in that stretch of time.

Dude you wasting your time, some here will never be a Wilson guy. Some hate him with a passion, and will always have something negative to say, no facts just factless negativity.

Wow dude. Biggest exaggeration I have ever seen on the Internet in my life. You're really spewing some major BS here.

McGruff

Reaction score
Rob12":1gce5hkz said:
Wow dude. Biggest exaggeration I have ever seen on the Internet in my life. You're really spewing some major BS here.

If this is irony, its hilarious. If its not, its even MORE hilarious.