Which Seahawk was Lohan chasing....

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
TBH.... Why wouldn't you go for a bit of that?

Good story to tell the lads the next day.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Clearly an attempt by Denver to cause a distraction on the team by sending agent Lohan into enemy territory. Not being the sharpest crayon in the box she failed miserably.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Am I the only one who suddenly wants him back on a cheap contract? I was quick into the CUT camp after his injury but if he's alpha enough to come to NY on a torn ACL and nail LiLo, I can give him one more year

(unless Tate's, Baldwin's, or Bennett's contract depends on it of course :179422: )

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
ErikG803":14484bh0 said:
Am I the only one who suddenly wants him back on a cheap contract? I was quick into the CUT camp after his injury but if he's alpha enough to come to NY on a torn ACL and nail LiLo, I can give him one more year

(unless Tate's, Baldwin's, or Bennett's contract depends on it of course :179422: )

Nailing LiLo is nothing to be proud of or brag about....Rice can do better. But each to his own. I think Sidney Rice adds something to the Seahawks that the other WRs on the team don't and on a cheaper contract he would be tremendous value. What hurts him is that he's unable to stay healthy. I'm not sure he's played a full season here since they acquired him.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
There is definitely some sort of karmic justice to someone loosing a very expensive mink coat...