Who are some guys you think we end up with?

bighawk

Reaction score
After careful consideration Obi if there is the pick Pete can't hide his emotions this guy is special. King is option 2.

titan3131

Reaction score
Jordan Willis
George Kittle
obi M
Aviante Collins

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
titan3131":g9ge2t0q said:
Jordan Willis
Aviante Collins

I like these two. Also liked Daeshon Hall both from combine and from Senior Bowl practice. I also strangely liked Jermaine Eluemunor. Not anything with his testing (I don't see results from that so assume he didn't do them at the combine). But he did do drills, and was incredibly smooth. Reminded me of when I watched Okung at the combine. He's not Russell's caliber but he really moved well with quick feet and balance.

Have to wonder if he's maybe not a day 3 kind of option. I think we all expect Seattle to take an OL in this draft. But I don't see us taking one until at least end of R3. And it could be we punt to day three.

cover-2

Reaction score
I'll just hit on the first two rounds...

1st round: (LB) TJ Watt - Well I'm still on the TJ Watt band wagon and his combine performance solidified it for me. Watt proved to be a great athlete and he has an elite work ethic (which I have posted in prior mock drafts). IMO Watt could be a versatile LB/DE core player.

[youtube]4D6xzoyg2mY[/youtube]

2nd round: (RB) Joe Mixon - Mixon is a big RB that has the size and athletic ability that the Seahawks love. He ran a 4.43 40-yard at his Pro Day. His off the field incident from his freshman year will be forgotten by mid-season of his rookie year.

[youtube]l1PkiOroeZE[/youtube]

A-Dog

Reaction score
I really like Watt, but I was hoping he'd be there in the 3rd round. His 40 time wasn't great, but the rest of his combine was really strong, in particular his time in the short shuttle. The knock on him seems to be that he doesn't project as an effective edge rusher in the pros. If we go for a SAM in the first round that guy needs to be able contribute in our nickel package - we don't need another Cassius Marsh. If he's there in the 2nd round I'd be pretty happy with him.

Bus035

Reaction score
1st Round Ideas
Tim Williams
Budda Baker
Garrett Bolles
Obi Melifonwu (trade back candidate)
Jabril Peppers

2nd Round
Kevin King (Trade Up)
Adoree Jackson (not prototypical Hawk CB but athleticism and potential are tantalizing)
Zay Jones (I think I am the minority but I believe the Hawks need more talent at the receiver position)
Malik McDowell
Joe Mixon (JS loves his talented upside players)

3rd Round
Cooper Kupp
JuJu
Evan Engram
Justin Evans
Charles Harris (probably won't drop this far)
Duwaune Smoot
Eddie Vanderdoes
D'Ontae Foreman

Blaze808

Reaction score
TJ Lang out. Maybe Dan Feeney in the first round or Forest Lamp in the 2nd.

Subzero717

Reaction score
With the insane amount of depth in the secondary of this draft and the lack of OL, I cant help but think we go pass rush. It is always on the list. Avril and Bennett aging and rushers cost keeps sky rocketing you really need to be ready and fresh.

itsthehawks

Reaction score
I'm really liking Peppers, Baker, and Obi. All tested well and would fill major needs.
Peppers in the role we were hoping Browner would fill, Baker as a nickel/Thomas insurance, and Obi as a big corner/safety

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I wouldn't be at all upset if we (very, high unlikely) draft Budda Baker, Kevin King and Sidney Jones (I know he's hurt but l hope he recovers).

I'm looking at the pros of this...our current superstars all pro trio are regarded as the best 3 in the NFL in large part of due to team chemistry and that unique bond they share.

What 3 players coming out of college are like this, already established, have played with each other and just look NFL ready?!

Sidney Jones, take a flyer on him, keep in mind, Seahawks have a great medical and training staff and Pete Carroll loves players that go thru adversity!

Budda Baker, Kevin King and Sidney Jones! These three should be the Seahawks future secondary!

cover-2

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2twvpfuo said:
I wouldn't be at all upset if we (very, high unlikely) draft Budda Baker, Kevin King and Sidney Jones (I know he's hurt but l hope he recovers).

I'm looking at the pros of this...our current superstars all pro trio are regarded as the best 3 in the NFL in large part of due to team chemistry and that unique bond they share.

What 3 players coming out of college are like this, already established, have played with each other and just look NFL ready?!

Sidney Jones, take a flyer on him, keep in mind, Seahawks have a great medical and training staff and Pete Carroll loves players that go thru adversity!

Budda Baker, Kevin King and Sidney Jones! These three should be the Seahawks future secondary!

King and Baker are 1st round prospects and Jones will most likely still be drafted in the 2nd round. I just don't see any way of us getting all three.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jones may be a year and a half away if he doesn't re- tear somehow or try to use explosive moves before he has full flexibility and resilience from rehab, so many times they are on the verge and get a re-tear. If he can come back mid season or if lucky before he would be worth one of the third rounders. Teams shy away from injured guys and this year is a deep year for CB's so he may drop a lot.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
cover-2":lpih0et5 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":lpih0et5 said:

King and Baker are 1st round prospects and Jones will most likely still be drafted in the 2nd round. I just don't see any way of us getting all three.
I like the Seahawks chances of landing two of the three.

I don't see 3 UDub Huskies going in the first round.

Baker and King are options when the Hawks pick in the first two rounds, I'm sure.

SE174

Reaction score
Would LOVE if we grabbed Obi Melifonwu at 26 and Kupp if he's there in the 3rd, and I may be biased, but Kupp will likely go in the 2nd, in-spite of his 40 time. Dude's proved it on the field at every opportunity.

Largent80

Reaction score
penihawk":3nmc638v said:
I like Tankersley a lot and think he is very Seahawky.

And he is kinda flying under the radar. I like the guy a lot as well, I wouldn't want to marry him though.

penihawk

Reaction score
Lol! Not sure what that means but ya he isn't talked about as much as the other late 1st-2nd rd guys. I really like Connely as well but think he moves into the 1st before we pick.