Who are some guys you think we end up with?

Largent80

Reaction score
penihawk":26rgx3ac said:
Lol! Not sure what that means but ya he isn't talked about as much as the other late 1st-2nd rd guys. I really like Connely as well but think he moves into the 1st before we pick.

I was just being my usual goofball self.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I would of bet money a week ago we get King but I'm convinced he goes before we pick. I think we trade down and get Tankersley in the early 2nd.

chris98251

Reaction score
Difficult to judge, seems guys we bring in are later targets if at all, also seems that our visits are misdirection's, many times, we may look at one player and draft another we never openly talked to at the combine, but had talked to in some other environment.

Largent80

Reaction score
austinslater25":6qbe7xfr said:
I would of bet money a week ago we get King but I'm convinced he goes before we pick. I think we trade down and get Tankersley in the early 2nd.

Oh, this would be a-ok.

penihawk

Reaction score
X2! I think unless a player we are in love with falls to 26 trading out and adding a couple more picks and still getting 2 quality players in the first 60 drafted may be the best thing to do.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Largent80":1tsh5hu4 said:
austinslater25":1tsh5hu4 said:

Oh, this would be a-ok.

Yeah I've warmed up to him. Seems like a Seahawk type of player. I say all of this to be completely shocked on draft day with who they pick. :shock:

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":2o1hqflb said:
I'm sorta diggin Kareem Hunt. He doesn't go down upon contact. Good on his feet - which was a knock on C-Mike. I would absolutely love Christian McCaffrey, but not getting any hopes up there.
Only if the Hawks would listen to me. Haha