Matt Hasselbeck
Lofa Tatupu
Red Bryant
Chris Clemons
Walter Thurmond
Brandon Browner

Megatron

Golden Tate

Remarkably similar to mine. Although I will say I love watching J.J. Watt, Larry Fitzgerald, Megatron, Adrian Peterson, DeShaun Jackson, Aaron Rogers, Drew Brees, and Peyton Manning (when he's not flustered playing the Seahawks) play.

Back in the day, it was always Barry Sanders, and those great 49ers teams of the 80s with Montana, Rice, Clark, et. al.

Sac

Reaction score
Yeah. I've been watching some highlights of some up and coming players for fantasy football purposes and I can see Andre Ellington becoming one of my favorites too. Zac Stacy is gong to be a monster too.

huskylawyer

Reaction score
I'll get killed for this, but I'm a Colin Kaepernick fan. I'm a contrarian, so I like the tattoos (I have quite a few, despite my white collar profession), different style, etc. Plus, I liked the background; adopted, good grades, second rounder, etc. I want him to fail miserably against the Hawks or if we need the 49ers to lose, but I am rooting for him. Other players:

- Ex Washington Players (Mason Foster, Marcel Reece, etc.).
- Kiko Alonzo (sucks he got injured this year)
- Darnell Docket (his twitter account is funny as hell)
- RGIII
- Tom Brady and all Michigan players (I went to grad school at UM)

BASF

Reaction score
I want to add a few who haven't been mentioned, since most of mine have already been brought up: Giovanni Bernard is a lot of fun to watch, Kenny Vaccaro, Darren Sproles, Greg Hardy, Clay Matthews III

IndyHawk

Reaction score
A.Peterson,Megratron,Gronkowski,Luck,Spiller,Charles,and Watt

ctrcat

Reaction score
Thomas Davis. Only player to recover from 3 ACL tears in 3 years, and not only play, but at an elite level. Didn't get Comeback Player of the Year because Manning and Peterson were the bigger names and also had great seasons. Snubbed from the NFL Top 100 and Pro Bowl in 2013. Few accolades. Doesn't matter, continues to defy odds and only get stronger. Personification of football player, stud, human being.