Who Did Boldin Shove On The Sidelines?

KillerB

Reaction score
As long as Reed remains an annoying guy, and not a cheap-shot guy out to hurt people (like Suh or Clay Matthews), it's all good.

Foghawk

Reaction score
sam1313":1isj78po said:
Sprfunk":1isj78po said:
Wow, watch Harbs during that play.

I know, could he have supported that punk-ass move any more? :rumble:

:lol:

I think if you look closely you can even see a sly little grin on his face.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I am loving Jarran Reed and his nasty attitude. He really makes a difference against the run, has been consistently drawing double teams, and still stopping runs. And I love to see him out there playing nasty, wearing down the opposing OL, getting people to play poorly (and emotionally). You can actually watch it over the course of the game. The best part is that our DEs are in there doing the same thing - especially Bennett and Clark.

As to Harbaugh, that 49ers org is a complete joke. And that starts and ends with ownership. Jed York is in WAY over his head and the worst part for 49ers fans is he's too full of himself to see it. Classic case of the emperor having no clothes. I actually laughed out loud when I read his asinine comments about being the owner and not being dismissable. Total tool all the way. Not even smart enough to realize it's generally poor business practice to insult your own fans. You can clearly see how his hubris and ignorance would have driven Harbaugh crazy. The 49ers will never be competitive as long as he is the "owner" (the funniest part is that he isn't even the owner, he's the "CEO" because his mommy wanted that).

HansGruber

Reaction score
Oh and am I the only person who LOVES the fact that Eddie DeBartolo is just spitting and cursing somewhere while watching his sister and her moron of a son completely defecate all over his beloved 49ers franchise? So hilarious! You know Eddie the Mobster is sitting there with a cold one in his hand, shaking with rage, screaming at his television and his dog and his kids, throwing stuff at the TV. Say what you will about the guy (he definitely was a scumbag), but he loved his players and his team, and it's gotta KILL him to see what happened to Harbaugh.

Now he gets to watch Lil' Jed do his best Tommy Callahan impression - knocking over coffee tables, licking people's food to claim it, bullying grown men for the most childish reasons, etc. Only Jed is much worse than Tommy Callahan, because Jed actually thinks he's good at his job.

LOL. It will be years before the 49ers recover. They need to fire lil' Jed and replace him with a real football executive. I mean, if Elway can do it, it can't be THAT hard.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Didn't Reed and Clark go at each other too. He even pisses his own teammates off. :laugh:

253hawk

Reaction score
Reed pulled a Sal Alosi with his elbow, but he had that big coat on to disguise it. Boldin has always been a douche; it was great to see him lose his cool and cost his team big time.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2cduj6sq said:
Didn't Reed and Clark go at each other too. He even pisses his own teammates off. :laugh:

Clark was miffed that Reed got ejected for a punch, and told him so... uh... personally, and... uh, physically and affectionately. To remind him of his love.