• Total voters

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1e1mkyat said:
Hasselbeck":1e1mkyat said:
FalconsFanNW":1e1mkyat said:
Hasselbeck":1e1mkyat said:
I want Atlanta to win, but think Green Bay is going to be your champion

The matchup is quite favorable for Atlanta. Rodgers is still Rodgers but it's not like Atlanta doesn't have the firepower to keep up... and the better run game to go with the better D.

It's the game I wanted... close out the Dome with a trip to the Super Bowl.

Yeah I think any Falcon fan would be foolish to not want one game, in your house, for a shot at the Super Bowl.

Aaron Rodgers has gone into Atlanta white hot before though. I would never, ever, ever feel safe playing that guy when he's on a hot streak.

But hoping you guys pull it out. :2thumbs:

Us too... And hopefully not like ya'll did in 2014. LOL

I'm fully expecting a shootout and hopefully we will get the win. As said I think the matchup is favorable for Atlanta. Sure Rodgers is hot... But so is Ryan. I think Rodgers leads in interceptions over the last 6 games... 1-0. Both QBs are in a zone with a lot of TDs.

Atlanta isn't as banged up... Has a better run game and receivers... Better defense... I just can't think of a reason not to be confident. Yes I remember 2010 when Rodgers came in as a 6 seed and knocked us off. That Atlanta team was a fraud... Defense couldn't force a single GB punt either. Nobody left from that team except Ryan, Babs and Bryant I think.

Don't get me wrong I've got tons of respect for Rodgers. I just think Atlanta is better and given the home game I like our chances. 18 years is a long time.

You know what's funny though? The best years of Atlanta Falcons football are separated by 18 years.

1980 12-4
1998 14-2 with a trip to XXXIII
2016 ???

:2thumbs:

Going to just make a futures bet on the Falcons in 2034 then. :lol:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Might make more money shorting them for next year if they win the Superb Owl this year

Foghawk

Reaction score
I'm pulling my vote due to oxidation. Likely going to be a game-time decision at this point, but I know which way I'm leaning at the moment.

Show me the way to go home,
I'm tired and I want to go to bed,
I had a little drink about an hour ago,
And it's gone right to my head.
Everywhere I roam,
Over land or sea or foam,
You can always hear me singing this song,
Show me the way to go home

Show me the way to go home,
I'm tired and I want to go to bed,
I had a little drink about an hour ago,
And it's gone right to my head.
Everywhere that I roam,
Over land or sea or foam,
You can always hear me singing this song,
Show me the way to go home.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Largent80":4fxlokna said:
I just remembered the obnoxious fans of Atlanta.

Go Green Bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every team has obnoxious fans, us included. If we played Green Bay, we'd probably be saying the same thing about their fans and saying "Go ATLANTTAAA!"

It's very natural to root against a team you lose against. It happened last year when we lost to Carolina.

hannibalking

Reaction score
Anyone but Atlanta. I don't root for the team that beat us in the playoffs that year. No hate or anything, just a rule I've had.

djb28

Reaction score
Atlanta. Because they are the team that will destroy New England.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":172bil1z said:
Largent80":172bil1z said:
I just remembered the obnoxious fans of Atlanta.

Go Green Bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every team has obnoxious fans, us included. If we played Green Bay, we'd probably be saying the same thing about their fans and saying "Go ATLANTTAAA!"

It's very natural to root against a team you lose against. It happened last year when we lost to Carolina.
I didn't root against Carolina because we lost to them, I rooted against them because Cam Newton is an arrogant, entitled douche.

Go Atlanta!