Who get home field if Packers and Seahawks meet?

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Very likely scenario, but both records are identical, and conference records are identical. Would Packers get home field since they beat us head to head, or would something else determine it?

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":3nziu8mk said:
Very likely scenario, but both records are identical, and conference records are identical. Would Packers get home field since they beat us head to head, or would something else determine it?

Packers are the 5th seed and you guys are the 6th.... Packers would be the home team.

nategreat

Reaction score
Green Bay gets homefield due to being higher seed (5 seed, vs us @ 6). But yeah, they have the higher seed because they beat us.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":3jx0a8ru said:
How many times has this been asked now?

Just tells you who knows their football and who doesn't. Every team has fans like this, so no biggie. :0190l:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":1ox54qyj said:
SeaToTheHawks":1ox54qyj said:

Just tells you who knows their football and who doesn't. Every team has fans like this, so no biggie. :0190l:

What a stupid and arrogant post.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3thwg668 said:
KARAVARUS":3thwg668 said:
FearTheBlitz":3thwg668 said:
SeaToTheHawks":3thwg668 said:

He's a Carolina fan.

I find it sad that some of y'alls fans don't know that a 6 seed can't get a home game... Mind blowing if you ask me and I'm not talking smack...

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":3udb93w3 said:
hawknation2015":3udb93w3 said:
KARAVARUS":3udb93w3 said:
FearTheBlitz":3udb93w3 said:
SeaToTheHawks said:

He's a Carolina fan.

I find it sad that some of y'alls fans don't know that a 6 seed can't get a home game... Mind blowing if you ask me and I'm not talking smack...
No. Just being rude.

OpHawk

Reaction score
So you admit every team has fans like this then in your very next post you claim you find it mindblowing that some of our fans are like this?

Who are you kidding?

Laloosh

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":3tdnhwiw said:

I find it sad that y'alls moms don't know how to raise their boys to know how to be a good guest. Mind blowing if you ask me and I'm not talking smack...

Crizilla

Reaction score
fans are still asking this question? its not hard to understand the seeding. I mean, the 6th is the lowest seed....no matter what they will always be on the road....not trying to be an ass....just saying....this has been brought up A LOT here..

Seanhawk

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":3pu75zt1 said:
FearTheBlitz":3pu75zt1 said:
SeaToTheHawks":3pu75zt1 said:

He/she is not wrong though.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Is being a football expert now a prerequisite to post on .Net?

I'm pretty sure we welcome everyone to .Net...even poopie head Carolina fans. As long as they mind their manners..hint, hint. :les:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":rriyq45n said:
SeaToTheHawks":rriyq45n said:

that was kind of...douchey.

OP
OP
Austin Hawk

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Original poster here...

Yeah, I get it - I asked a dumbass question that I could have easily figured out if I had looked at the seeds. Believe it or not, I consider myself a fairly knowledgeable fan - I just didn't bother looking at the seeds and got lazy and decided to pose my question on my favorite board since I knew I'd get an immediate response.

Moot point now, I guess - what a crazy finish that was in Arizona. I think I'd rather play there anyway than in Lambeau Field.

Latest posts