Who if anyone can get to 20+ sacks?

xCalibur

Reaction score
While out with friends we started talking about the sack leaders of the past. I brought up our mighty Legion of Boom. Which should, by all means make getting sacks easier. So whom on this team, if anyone. Would you say has a chance to get near or to that mark in the next few years.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont think anybody will, but if I had to put money on anybody it would be Irvin. Not this year with his suspension though.

hawker232

Reaction score
We would have to have a much stronger presence from the DT position if any of our guys would want even a remote chance at getting 20+ sacks

sutz

Reaction score
I suspect we'll have 3 guys with 10 or more . I don't worry about having "one guy" who can get 20.

;)

zifnab32

Reaction score
20 sacks in one season would be like the 7th or 8th best season in NFL history. 15 is probably a more realistic target.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
sutz":ir1czpyw said:
I suspect we'll have 3 guys with 10 or more . I don't worry about having "one guy" who can get 20.

;)
I like that idea, more impressive and intimidating. :D

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The answer is Clemons if there were an answer on our roster but there very very likely is not.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
xCalibur":3vzshydg said:
While out with friends we started talking about the sack leaders of the past. I brought up our mighty Legion of Boom. Which should, by all means make getting sacks easier. So whom on this team, if anyone. Would you say has a chance to get near or to that mark in the next few years.
I agree with most that it probably won't happen. But then, I think about it more and its, what, 1.5 sacks per game? Seems like it 'should' be do-able, so who knows....maybe.

Latest posts