Who should start at KR (with Harvin out)?

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
Dougie Fresh. Doug has had some great kick returns in preseason, kinda weird we haven't seen him out there again. Turbin will probably be back there just for his ball security.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I would love to see Jeremy Lane back there.

In fact I think it's such a good idea, that the coaches must have already thought about it, and there must be a reason why he doesn't? The guy is a great special teams player and understands kick coverage.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawknballs":aepmmf7r said:
I would love to see Jeremy Lane back there.

In fact I think it's such a good idea, that the coaches must have already thought about it, and there must be a reason why he doesn't? The guy is a great special teams player and understands kick coverage.

They tried it in preseason.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Jeremy Lane is the key gunner with speed, and he is also filling in for CBs, so I think Robert Turbin will be mostly the one.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I vote for Christine, but that could just be the homer in me wanting to see him get onto the field more.

chris98251

Reaction score
Kick Returner I think needs not just straight line speed but a quick cutter as well, Kearse, Sherman,Lane, Lockette don't have that cutting ability.Micheal does but if he fumbles then he's ruled hiself out. Earl Thomas would be great, but I heard they don't want to use him because he goes right on defense afterwards and is always running there. I wonder how well Shead would do, he is suppose to have sub 4.5 speed, big but not lankey.

ensett

Reaction score
Wilson. He will just do 360 spins around everybody down the entire field for a TD

KK84

Reaction score
I would love to see Michael and/or Lockette. I've seen enough of Kearse and Turbin.

HawkWow

Reaction score
^ what he said. Love both Turbin and Kearse, but not as return men. When I see either back there, I hope for a very deep kick.

j hawk

Reaction score
Turbin doesnt cut it as a return guy. I would like to see Tate or Cmike.

jblaze

Reaction score
Tate should return. That kid is fast and doesn't mind contact, he is a YAC machine.

Turbin tends to run into tacklers. Lockette isn't big enough or used to it. Michael is fumble prone.

getnasty

Reaction score
CMike is miles ahead of anyone else on this list, unfortunately i'm sure he won't be active again. So i'll go with anyone not named Turbin and i would prefer if everybody would just take a knee and let Russell do his thing. If not for injuries i'd love to see Earl back there.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah i would never put him back there either, just a hypothetical statement.