Who will be the best new Head Coach of 2016?

rideaducati

Reaction score
pehawk":15aa219y said:
I don't think having film to study matters much to Seattle. They pretty much just do their thing. Because of that I tend to agree with Hass. I expect that opener to be a nail biter, regardless.

Two great points though. Please help yourself to a prize on the way out for your excellence.

The Seahawks new offensive line vs Suh and that defensive line could definitely mean trouble.

NINEster

Reaction score
rideaducati":z3soeh09 said:
pehawk":z3soeh09 said:
I don't think having film to study matters much to Seattle. They pretty much just do their thing. Because of that I tend to agree with Hass. I expect that opener to be a nail biter, regardless.

Two great points though. Please help yourself to a prize on the way out for your excellence.

The Seahawks new offensive line vs Suh and that defensive line could definitely mean trouble.

Haven't the Lions won 2 out of their last 3 meetings against the Seahawks?

Carroll is concerned, no doubt.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
NINEster":fwu2bter said:
Haven't the Lions won 2 out of their last 3 meetings against the Seahawks?

Carroll is concerned, no doubt.

No. In fact Seattle has won 4 of the last 5 against Detroit in that series. But that's not really important.

Suh is going to be a handful though. If he feels like playing. Mario Williams and Wake will be scary too against our two turnstiles at tackle.

Latest posts