ivotuk

Reaction score
Rawls, I want to see him make contact.

Lockett punt return and kick off return\

Drew Nowak at Center

Keavon Milton at LG

Terry Poole at Tackle

Cassius Marsh on Special Teams.

I would say Frank Clark, but against Denver's patchwork OL, I would be surprised if he doesn't dominate.

Jesse Williams, just to see the guy playing

Jordan Hill, I think he's going to be a holy terror on the field this year!

Dion Bailey, I've heard a lot of good hype about this guy, he's a great story they way he got here and I think he's a legitimate backp for Kam.

Tyrell Adams, to me he's a complete unknown and I hope he blows up tonight :)

Tuba, Staten and Scruggs. I don't think Greg is going to make the team this year, and I think this will be a telling game for him. Tuba is going to be a steal, and I hope to learn something about Staten.

Here comes the OBUM! I want this guy to succeed, especially after I heard idiot announcers basically make fun of his name.

Seisay, will he live up to his TC hype?

Is Carey Williams worth the cash we gave him? I think so.

Russell Wilson, can a sub six foot QB succeed in the NFL? Apparently there are still pundits who have that question.

http://www.seahawks.com/team/roster

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawknation2015":645urkft said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/dbailey_18/status/632215323345727488[/tweet]

Yeppers.

If Kam is going to continue to dig his heels in, then we need Baily and Shead to step up bigtime. So this entire preseason is vitally important to see if either/both can at least play adequately.

I guarantee you Kam's also going to watch, because if these guys play well, then he has even less of a leg to stand on than he does now..........which isn't much.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ivotuk":295rix56 said:
Rawls, I want to see him make contact.

Lockett punt return and kick off return\

Drew Nowak at Center

Keavon Milton at LG

Terry Poole at Tackle

Cassius Marsh on Special Teams.

I would say Frank Clark, but against Denver's patchwork OL, I would be surprised if he doesn't dominate.

Jesse Williams, just to see the guy playing

Jordan Hill, I think he's going to be a holy terror on the field this year!

Dion Bailey, I've heard a lot of good hype about this guy, he's a great story they way he got here and I think he's a legitimate backp for Kam.

Tyrell Adams, to me he's a complete unknown and I hope he blows up tonight :)

Tuba, Staten and Scruggs. I don't think Greg is going to make the team this year, and I think this will be a telling game for him. Tuba is going to be a steal, and I hope to learn something about Staten.

Here comes the OBUM! I want this guy to succeed, especially after I heard idiot announcers basically make fun of his name.

Seisay, will he live up to his TC hype?

Is Carey Williams worth the cash we gave him? I think so.

Russell Wilson, can a sub six foot QB succeed in the NFL? Apparently there are still pundits who have that question.

http://www.seahawks.com/team/roster

This is a great list . . . I would add Jimmy Graham, Tyler Lockett, and Mark Glowinski.

ballhawks12

Reaction score
Chris Matthews and Jimmy Graham are the main ones I'll have my eyes on tonight. GO HAWKS!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
seaky12":1hm8fax6 said:
Chris Matthews and Jimmy Graham are the main ones I'll have my eyes on tonight. GO HAWKS!

I need to know whether Matthews was a one hit wonder.

ballhawks12

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":14dkom5k said:
seaky12":14dkom5k said:

I need to know whether Matthews was a one hit wonder.

I hope he wasn't a one hit wonder. I just hope he wasn't so pumped up with it being the Superbowl last year that adrenaline contributed to a major chunk of his performance. That said, I'm confident Matthews can/will continue to produce.I followed Matthews at UK and he has always shown flashes of great talent. If memory serves me correctly, one of the biggest complaints about Matthews at UK was he would occasionally miss a catch he should have caught, but he also had Morgan Newton and Mike Hartline throwing the ball. We will find out soon enough I guess.

hawk45

Reaction score
HawkMeat":23f2ctff said:
The starting o line. I want to feel confident Russ won't be killed after a nice contract.

Be thankful he signed before this OL performance added 10 mil to his yearly price tag.

Latest posts