Who wins a Seahawks v Cowboys NFC Championship game??

pmedic920

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":5mpm8wmn said:
Probably the home team.

This seems to be the most likely and responsible answer at this point in time.

Many bridges to cross before this can/will happen. Things in the NFL change over time.

NINEster

Reaction score
Largent80":3f9ns6bj said:
Just based on our core players and our 2 superbowls in the last 3 years, even a delusional Cowpie fan would say Hawks. Especially were getting healthy at EXACTLY the right time and are battle tested.

Make no mistake. In spite of records and all of the stat malarky, The Seahawks are the team nobody wants to see right now, we'll see by the end of the year, but I like the Hawks chances.

Seahawks have never failed to make Super Bowl as a #1 seed. But other than a #1 seed they've yet to make it. So other teams getting a better record will be key.

Cowboys will need that HFA just to stay out of The Nest. Tony could possibly handle a playoff nest, but Dak is too young if that run game fails him.

Marinelli does better than expected against Seattle because he knows Bevell (Vikings) from his Bear days, just like he knows Aaron Rodgers. Only defense I've seen pick off Wilson on a final drive.

Cowboys look like they give Seahawks matchup problems in the run game and have strong enough TE play to create issues. If Dak can play 80% as Tyrod Taylor with everything else he has, he could be dangerous.

I think if Seattle can run the ball with authority they will win, otherwise it gets very tight.

Goodell is gonna push for the Cowboys to get into the Super Bowl, and the refereeing will be the difference in a tight game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1ks7yv15 said:
If the game plan involves throwing to Jimmy 8+ times we do.
If the game plan involves throwing to Kearse 8+ times they do.
lol...but true...

NINEster

Reaction score
pmedic920":14d1nj6s said:
BirdsCommaAngry":14d1nj6s said:
Probably the home team.

This seems to be the most likely and responsible answer at this point in time.

Many bridges to cross before this can/will happen. Things in the NFL change over time.

Agree.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The Matchups will (hypothetically) be interesting to watch. Sherm vs Dez, Lane vs Beasly, KJ vs Witten etc. Their O -line is what we all wish ours was, but our D-Line I would put up against anybody right now. Our ST is pretty comparable to theirs, with maybe a bit of an edge with Lockett now healthy. Their run game is miles better right now and it is not all down to the line opening holes for Elliot. Our O can go toe to toe with theirs overall but Our Defense is what would separate the two I believe.

Latest posts