Who's Got It Better Then Us? <3 John Schneider

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Not those fools down in San Francisco.

John Schneider for executive of the year! (He should have won it last season!!)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SF: Losing key players and getting older.

SEA: Adding key players and actually getting younger.

grizbob

Reaction score
No one that I can think of :D :0190l: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

RynoHawk

Reaction score
please don't use that saying, it's a narrow-minded, ignorant, self righteous saying that I choose to not align with Seattle.... other then that. we got it best! WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED!!

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Grigson winning last season was a sham, this offseason, John is making everyone look behind the 8 ball. Maybe more determined to show up the NFL now after that slight?

drdiags

Reaction score
Soon we will be able to stand on our own and end the need to compare to our rivals. Rams never got as much love as our digits fans.

Just messing with ya JSea but I need to keep up my "Get off my lawn!!" rant. Hee hee ...

EDIT: Just hope no fool player tries that "Dream Team" junk.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
I do love how you all are signing the Niners demise...You have a good team, So are the Niners. Leave the on paper, we are the best team ever crap to the Eagle, Bear and Lion fans.
It all happens on the field and next season, not on paper, will be very interesting...but...nobody has it better than us(Niners) :0190l:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
drdiags":2sb9d9m3 said:
Soon we will be able to stand on our own and end the need to compare to our rivals. Rams never got as much love as our digits fans.

Just messing with ya JSea but I need to keep up my "Get off my lawn!!" rant. Hee hee ...

Who are those 49ers you speak of?

grizbob

Reaction score
Ninerguy":3syrgiap said:
I do love how you all are signing the Niners demise...You have a good team, So are the Niners. Leave the on paper, we are the best team ever crap to the Eagle, Bear and Lion fans.
It all happens on the field and next season, not on paper, will be very interesting...but...nobody has it better than us(Niners) :0190l:

Then why are you here??? :49ersmall: :0190l:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ninerguy":29ab3w9m said:

The niners will still be good, no question.

But at this point they have not improved at all.

QB depth is weakened, starting safety gone, solid NT gone.

The only guy added is Boldin who is great, but really is a copy of what Crabtree does for you and he is getting older.

Niners are a good team, but they have some work to do to be better than they were last year.

Jac

Reaction score
For any team jealous of Seattle's ridiculously complete roster...they could have had it. It's been almost entirely built in the past 3.5 offseasons (with fairly normal draft capital to boot).

Lady Talon

Reaction score
hmmm not shaking up the roster that failed to win the SB...Going to be paying Kaepernick a mega contract in '14...

Dynasty? Die nasty.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Ugh. That stupid saying should be banned from this board.

Rainger

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ahs3pfvt said:
Not those fools down in San Francisco.

John Schneider for executive of the year! (He should have won it last season!!)

I agree that JS is a genius. However I get tired of the media and so many who dont know the structure here, (and I am not including you) who think about the top down structure elsewhere of a GM above the head coach. Everyone is talking (not accusing you) like the JS is doing this all by himself.

But I believe the reality is the JS does not do anything without Uncle Pete (vice president of football operations) agreeing.

I like the analysis some one else said, and that is the JS is in charge of the pit crew and putting the team together but PC is driving the car and he is ensuring the people working on the car are those who he approves of.

Yes the FO team is so dynamic and JS should have got Executive of the year but he is a product of not only his genius but also the TEAM that is the FO.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
grizbob":4w09atfl said:
Ninerguy":4w09atfl said:

Then why are you here??? :49ersmall: :0190l:

Griz...I think I remember you from that other Hawk site that everyone used to get kicked off of all the time. Cannot remember the name of it though

Latest posts