Who's heading to Minnesota?

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
Thinking about heading out solo and looking to see in which section I should purchase my ticket. Thoughts?

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
I'll be there. Tickets are cheap now and will be cheaper later on in the week. There are tons of tickets available and and with the weather forecast of 13 degrees, there will be tons later in the week as well. Not sure what section but I'm looking for first row of the 200 level
I've never been to Minnesota, does anyone know of a good area to stay in with lots of bars and restaurants. Anyoneknow of a good sports bar downtown to watch the Saturday games?

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
I'm potentially coming out from Vancouver, BC solo as well.

I'm going to get a ticket in the lower bowl behind Hawks bench as close as possible to the field.

Knowing where to stay would be great too.

tooshort

Reaction score
I bought 4 front row 219 seats last night $115 each after fees. Still trying to workout work scheduling but trying hard to go. This is the insane cold weather game I was hoping for earlier in the season

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Too short, that's a great price. If someone chickens out because of the cold--keep me in mind

endzorn

Reaction score
I'm going. Drink, drank, drunk and loud as hell.

endzorn

Reaction score
NorthVanHawker":33m6p5vo said:
I'm potentially coming out from Vancouver, BC solo as well.

I'm going to get a ticket in the lower bowl behind Hawks bench as close as possible to the field.

Knowing where to stay would be great too.
Stay in Bloomington close to the Mall of America and they'll shuttle you to the games. That's how I've done it before.

naholmes

Reaction score
It will look like a home game and the announcers will be talking up the impact of the 12s. Awesome.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice end zorn but this might be my only trip to Minnesota so I'll probably stay downtown. Looking for good bars and some nightlife.
Too short, sounds good and I'll talk to u later in the week

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
I am heading there with two of my buddies from Iowa. We have a fourth ticket, in section 135. If we don't get a fourth to go, I'll post here and sell what I paid for it, for sure. It was $129.

BTW, for those asking about where to stay and bars. I have been twice to MSP; stayed downtown both times. Lots of bars around Target Center and I think on 2nd or 3rd avenue. The good news about MSP is that they have the largest skywalk system in the U.S. I believe...you don't have to walk outside hardly to get from hotels to bar and restaurant area.

See you all up there!

Go Hawks

endzorn

Reaction score
Between game ticket (40 yard line 10 rows up in upper deck), hotel and parking pass I'm paying less than $200. Yesterday there were 1600 tickets still available on NFL Ticket Exchange. I'm hoping Hawks fans snatch up most of those.

Russdaman

Reaction score
I have 5 more 12's going. Sec 210. I was at the last game here in Minnesota. We were well represented!!

Go Hawks!! Kick the crap out of Teddy two gloves!!

Hachtung

Reaction score
My Son in Law and I are headed there on Friday.. Seated in section 141 row 30... Staying downtown on 2nd.... If any bars where Hawk fans are would like to know... Go Hawks....

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Staying at the Loews Hotel. Hope to get into town around 4 on Saturday.

Latest posts