Will be in NYC for Super Bowl week/game thread

heffmanhere

Reaction score
I thought we should start this thread now. Hopefully it'll help those fans going to NYC to meet up and share this wonderful ride.

This thread is for folks going to Super Bowl week and/or the game plus anyone who has been to a Super Bowl before who has worthwhile tips etc plus anyone with NYC inside info that would help us visitors enjoy our visit as much as possible.

Post your details, specifics, questions, tips, etc and hopefully it helps everyone out etc. I'll begin with my info:

I'm arriving January 29, departing February 4. I've got no plans to attend the game, it is way out of my price range when I peaked last week and saw single tix going for almost 3K. It's my very first Super Bowl so I'd happily embrace any tips any veterans had for how to best enjoy this special week.

Cheers

Go 'Hawks!!!!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was going to go if I won the ticket lottery. I have friends and family in New Jersey. Would have been perfect. Ah well. I don't have the best record attending Seahawks Super Bowls any ways. ;)

seahawks08

Reaction score
me too, looking for tickets for the game. Have booked flight, but refundable.

Riley12

Reaction score
Got flight and hotel for me and three family members. Working on/hoping for tickets now.

We will be heading to the legendary Carlow East sometime on Saturday, for sure!

vant

Reaction score
I think there were very little tickets this year...

It's less than 20% of season ticket holders I believe.

I would LOVE to go, and if given face value tickets I would... But right now at $2500+ for just one ticket is just too much.

SoCalHawkFan

Reaction score
A friend and I pulled the trigger. I'm selling a kidney to pay for this in case anyone out there needs one! Arrive Feb. 1 and leave on the 4th!

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
vant":wzotuizq said:
I think there were very little tickets this year...

It's less than 20% of season ticket holders I believe.

I would LOVE to go, and if given face value tickets I would... But right now at $2500+ for just one ticket is just too much.
Yeah, I am about to put the equivalent of Angola's national debt on my credit card for one of these tickets - and I don't even care.