Will Earl get booed?

Will Earl get booed in his return to Seattle?

• Yes

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Mixed reception

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters

nwHawk

Reaction score
Boo Earl...? I Hope NOT.

Don't give him the game time ammo that he needs to get up. Let him bask in his glory, and then beat the Ravens. Hell of a player, but he'll be looking for the bulletin board target.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Thomas and Sherman are human Rorschach tests. They all have varying degrees of things they did on this team (and in Bennett's case, after they left) not during a play that have different impacts to people.

There's a lot of personal emotional investment going on with players, and that seems to be where most of the irritation comes from. I wouldn't harbor feelings about a player unless they were involved in hurting other people off the field (domestic violence comes to mind), they were so dirty they were unnecessarily hurting the other players, or if they just weren't really trying.

Sherman always seemed to give everything he had; yeah he could be annoying for players and coaches but whatever. The guy played hard knowing he could cause serious damage to himself the last season he was here and he ruptured his Achilles because of it.

Thomas had a couple dumb moments off the field, including the Cowboys incident. I've been super pissed before and done some dumb stuff; while his flip-off wasn't good he just suffered yet another injury, again, for this team giving everything his body had, and it was going to cost him. Part of that was his fault, but I get it.

I don't think I've ever booed anybody and I probably never will. And if I saw these guys off the field I'd thank them for the really good times I had because of what they did.

Guys like Browner and Jerramy Stevens? I have serious issues with those dudes.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Almost all cheers. bummer he broke his leg last year and created some ill will. NOt from me; I do lots of dumb shit i regret

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I don't have much room to boo him, after my two weeks were up at my last job, I took a picture of my middle finger pointed at the sign.

:twisted:

edogg23

Reaction score
After seeing his smiling mug on the sidelines at the end of the game.... I would boo the heck out of him.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
edogg23":3ukahvkx said:
After seeing his smiling mug on the sidelines at the end of the game.... I would boo the heck out of him.

Was getting annoyed at the announcers implying that Earl got some sort of "revenge" today or that the Ravens won it for HIM.

If Earl was holding any ill will coming in to this game it's on him. He did this to himself.

The fans and the players treated him warmly. That should have been the end of it on his end. Anything else is just fake head games on his part. He was not mistreated in any way.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1186072325688565760[/tweet]