Will fans be a part of this season?

James in PA

Reaction score
Those greedy bastard NFL owners will still find a way to make a ton of money, even without fans in the stands. I can see it now: “We want our fans to be safe. So for only $29.99 per game, you can watch any game you want from the comfort of your own home!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawks85

Reaction score
James in PA":7lzu7vw1 said:
Those greedy bastard NFL owners will still find a way to make a ton of money, even without fans in the stands. I can see it now: “We want our fans to be safe. So for only $29.99 per game, you can watch any game you want from the comfort of your own home!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Until a vaccine comes out this is the way its gonna be. I don't think anyone is going to take a chance and let fans in their stadiums...especially here in Washington. King county and Pierce county are real bad with the virus.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":gytdvna5 said:
Just heard this morning that if they play the season w/out fans they lose 5.5 billion dollars. Ouch

Maybe they will start appreciating us.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't ever feel sorry for Billionaires and Millionaires, but had to pass on that number. Maybe it will wake them up a little.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Just make all the fans dress like Marty McFly. Although I'm not sure how you drink or eat in one of those suits.