Will the Seahawks ever be America's team?

HawkWow

Reaction score
tom sawyer":2nlyqbg8 said:
I mean, could it happen? Or are we passed that type of thing.
I haven't heard Dallas being America's team in a while, er.. unless you count what Texan's believe? ;)

We have a VERY popular QB, and when we dominate another season on national TV and with all the 12's across America...

Hey ... "Twelves across America"? I LIKE THAT -Quick let's patent that before Paul McCartney takes it!!

WTF? I think this would be the desire of newb fans. Fans that have suffered through the dark times should be plenty satisfied with where we are right now. I would sooner be hated than loved by the rest of the country. "America's team"...what even made you think of such adolescent crap?

HawkWow

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2f97sz78 said:
I find it hilarious that the Cowboys are "America's Team" (or even the Patriots to some fans), yet everyone outside of their perspective fanbases hates those two teams entirely.

Totally agree. If I had to single out any team to call "America's team"..it would be the (old) Green Bay Packers. No question. That team mirrored the hard work, blood, sweat and tears of (old) America.

OTOH, Maybe the Cowboys of today represent this country nicely....more show than go.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Americas team??Oh hell no,I hope not ever..Or that other term God's team(Yankees) I despise both teams
even more for the moniker..Thats the part of the media I hate..They bestow titles/ labels on people or teams.."The Hawks are ours and they can't have them"..