Wilson is Average

RCATES

Reaction score
How many more O-Cords will we rip through before you Homers except that Wilson is average. Massively over paid game manager with a good deep ball.

OP
OP
R

RCATES

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3iu91mf0 said:
How do you except that Wilson is average? It doesn't make since.

A lot easier when you watch him totally shit the bed the entire second half on Sunday.

soxhawk

Reaction score
I personal didn't see him shit the bed on Sunday? What did you think of him in the first halve? I thought he looked like his usual selve their.

Seymour

Reaction score
RCATES":3dsk0yo9 said:
How many more O-Cords will we rip through before you Homers except that Wilson is average. Massively over paid game manager with a good deep ball.

Are you illiterate RW hater??
You wasted your pent up hatred on a blown point that makes zero sense. :roll:

ex·cept
/ikˈsept/
Learn to pronounce
preposition
preposition: except

not including; other than.
"they work every day except Sunday"
h
Similar:
excluding

not including
excepting
omitting
leaving out
not counting
but
besides
barring
bar
other than
exclusive of
saving
save
apart from
aside from
with the exception of
with the omission of
with the exclusion of
outside of
forbye

h
Opposite:
including

conjunction
conjunction: except

used before a statement that forms an exception to one just made.
"I didn't tell him anything, except that I needed the money"
archaic
unless.
"she never offered advice, except it were asked of her"

verbformal
verb: except; 3rd person present: excepts; past tense: excepted; past participle: excepted; gerund or present participle: excepting

specify as not included in a category or group; exclude.
"he excepted from his criticism a handful of distinguished writers"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
EfM79tAXsAAiURa

You can say Wilson is over paid, that's a subjective discussion. But there is no measurable/analytical stat or metric that doesn't show Wilson's not a top 10, if not top 5 NFL QB.

You pick the stats to show us Wilson's average.

Ready
Set
.............................GO.

John63

Reaction score
RCATES":39pjcwah said:

Well the problem with your hate statement is the FACTS don't support u.

Wilson is
8th in yards
1st in ypa
5th in tds
7th in Complt %
1st in fewest ints
1st in passer rating

That is not avg to anyone with a brain.

And fyi his 2nd half numbers
72% complt, 8.2 ypa, 113 passer rating. All would be top 5-10

soxhawk

Reaction score
I mean, "Russell Wilson is the best statistical passer in the NFL through 3 games. The Seahawks offense ranks 6th in points per drive, 1st in DVOA, not a single turnover". Methinks your finger should be pointed elsewhere, namely the Defense and their coaches.

sutz

Reaction score
People say "game manager" like it's some kind of insult. Truth is, Wilson "manages" to win a ton of games for us.

:twisted:

PNW

Reaction score
Wilson is not even close to average, he’s been top 10-5 QB in the league for a while now, he’ll go on runs where he’s even top 3 if not the best QB in the league statistically. Give me some of what you’re smokin, it must good pretty good

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
I think the way average or worse QB's carve up the Seahawks defense is a contributing factor to this type of opinion. I'd personally love to see Wilson play the Seahawks D every week.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
RCATES":2h7dbbup said:

First off, Seattle does not "rip through" offensive coordinators. The turnover at the spot is actually a good bit less often than the league average. So, off the bat, this is a dumb post with a dumb implication.

Secondly, Russell Wilson's skillset in NO WAY matches that of a game manager. He's relatively weak at everything game managers do well - short accuracy, timing in the intermediate level, etc. He's good at everything game managers suck at - deep accuracy, placement in small windows, etc.

You are literally *exactly incorrect* and it shows not only ignorance, but an impressive misunderstanding of the fundamental aspects of football.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Fade

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":3d7o166s said:
I think the way average or worse QB's carve up the Seahawks defense is a contributing factor to this type of opinion. I'd personally love to see Wilson play the Seahawks D every week.

I think you're exactly right. These people must be only watching Seahawks games.

Newflash: The Seahawks make nearly every QB they face look elite. Nick Mullens carved them up for godsakes.

xray

Reaction score
Seymour":34xcivj9 said:
RCATES":34xcivj9 said:

Are you illiterate RW hater??
You wasted your pent up hatred on a blown point that makes zero sense. :roll:

ex·cept
/ikˈsept/
Learn to pronounce
preposition
preposition: except

not including; other than.
"they work every day except Sunday"
h
Similar:
excluding

not including
excepting
omitting
leaving out
not counting
but
besides
barring
bar
other than
exclusive of
saving
save
apart from
aside from
with the exception of
with the omission of
with the exclusion of
outside of
forbye

h
Opposite:
including

conjunction
conjunction: except

used before a statement that forms an exception to one just made.
"I didn't tell him anything, except that I needed the money"
archaic
unless.
"she never offered advice, except it were asked of her"

verbformal
verb: except; 3rd person present: excepts; past tense: excepted; past participle: excepted; gerund or present participle: excepting

specify as not included in a category or group; exclude.
"he excepted from his criticism a handful of distinguished writers"

^
The new dosage is working for you ...meeelikee

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Fade":2ef9zw9q said:
imnKOgnito":2ef9zw9q said:

I think you're exactly right. These people must be only watching Seahawks games.

Newflash: The Seahawks make nearly every QB they face look elite. Nick Mullens carved them up for godsakes.

Its true. I have people saying qbs we play are as good or better due to the crappiness of our d.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
PNW":zuam5rih said:
Wilson is not even close to average, he’s been top 10-5 QB in the league for a while now, he’ll go on runs where he’s even top 3 if not the best QB in the league statistically. Give me some of what you’re smokin, it must good pretty good
And then he'll go on runs where he's sub 20th QB in the league. That's his issue and those runs are starting to last way too long.