Wilson is the MVP.

cymatica

Reaction score
Has to be with this swiss cheese defense, injured oline, injured star TE, and no kicker

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hes literally the only reason we are 7 and 2.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't know, A-Rod was at like 40 yards passing halfway through the third quarter in their loss to the Chargers. Let's call them co-MVPs for now.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Remember a few years back when RW had that insane half a season? It seemed like a blip though because he was never that good again before or after that.

Now he's doing that , but even better. It seems that window in time was a glimpse into the future rather than a blip.

No matter what happens this year, we have the best QB in the league for a looong time. Man does it feel good.

John63

Reaction score
Rat":nh4qj4h3 said:
I don't know, A-Rod was at like 40 yards passing halfway through the third quarter in their loss to the Chargers. Let's call them co-MVPs for now.

Yeah no way Arod had

161 yards 4.6 ypa, 85 a rating and he lost. Not co MVP. Wilson is clear #1

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I’ve been very critical of him in past years but this year he has transformed before my eyes . There is nobody close to him in talking about MVP

Scorpion05

Reaction score
In the past, he got criticized with no running game, Cabevell, and Blair Walsh.

This year, he’s pulling this off with fumbling Carson, blind Myers, an O-line that struggles sometimes (but not as much as Cabevell’s) and a turnstile defense.

Mahomes, Rodgers, no MVP in recent memory has been asked to do this much and have his team at 7-2. Other MVPs have put up great numbers on great teams. Russ is over coming the odds AND succeeding on a team with question marks

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
hawkfannj":2joj2xyn said:
I’ve been very critical of him in past years but this year he has transformed before my eyes . There is nobody close to him in talking about MVP

Nothing has transformed. You were just wrong. :D

tersal

Reaction score
Rat":90bvdl39 said:

An excellent point today's performances make it a neck and neck race!

tersal

Reaction score
BigMeach":374liqi8 said:
Remember a few years back when RW had that insane half a season? It seemed like a blip though because he was never that good again before or after that.

No matter what happens this year, we have the best QB in the league for a looong time. Man does it feel good.

Now he's doing that , but even better. It seems that window in time was a glimpse into the future rather than a blip.

I will do you one better remember during the Superbowl years when people would say the most what I thought was the most ignorant thing that Russell Wilson would not be the same QB without that defense. They were right he has been better. By the way last year he was as good as 2015. 110 QB rating 35 TD's to just 7 picks.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1v3zwn8r said:
hawkfannj":1v3zwn8r said:

Nothing has transformed. You were just wrong. :D

Dude had an epiphany. Can I get a witness?
Can I get a witness?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have believed in Russ since his rookie year. I bought his jersey in 2012 knowing I would never regret having it. He always had that “it” factor. Greatness just flows off him. It did when he was a Rookie and it’s still flowing full force. I never, ever doubted the young man. So damned proud to be a career long Wilson believer.
I really hope we can get him another defense soon because he deserves another ring. Pure greatness.

edogg23

Reaction score
He has been on another level this year for sure.

sc85sis

Reaction score
He passed Favre today for fourth place for most TDs in the first eight years of a career.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I just hope its not the focus...stick to the gameplan and it might happen but dont force it and shit the bed.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Rat":rdkc5omj said:

No offense
But A rod is Alex Rodriguez. Not Ridgers

Rat

Reaction score
seahawksny":1mr3sxcu said:
Rat":1mr3sxcu said:

No offense

I don't respect either, so I'm not too picky about who gets the name.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Rat":2z5zikpg said:
seahawksny":2z5zikpg said:
Rat":2z5zikpg said:

No offense

I don't respect either, so I'm not too picky about who gets the name.

A rod I get it
What's wrong with Rodgers?