Wilson taking the big hit

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1y3bgbeu said:
Or, Russ can burn him like he's going to do to Sherm later this year. Next

I don't mind a certain level of positive mentality but you should get out more, living in Wilsons Jock can't be healthy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Because I think he's going to beat Sherm? Fair enough.
He's having an MVP season, he doesn't fear anyone on the field. Exactly what you want out of your QB.

xray

Reaction score
Sherman and Thomas practiced against Wilson for many years. They know his tendencies better then anyone . Wilson would be smart to avoid those guys ; especially ET3 this week . I have a feeling he will try to make a statement towards the Hawks .

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3nnympwe said:
Because I think he's going to beat Sherm? Fair enough.
He's having an MVP season, he doesn't fear anyone on the field. Exactly what you want out of your QB.

San Francisco is weeks away, you don't need to fear but you damn well better respect, Sherm is a cagey player and makes a living out of baiting guys either verbally or by showing something on the field he wants you to try to take advantage of.

We wills see about Earl, I worry more about a blitz with him, his Stone hands rarely can pick a ball out of the air and Wilson typically doesn't position a ball up for grabs. I would like to see Metcalf being covered by Earl however, I think we can exploit his over aggressiveness all day plus the height advantage, Metcalf is as fast or faster then Earl also.

Chapow

Reaction score
xray":lv5e9i9h said:
Sherman and Thomas practiced against Wilson for many years. They know his tendencies better then anyone . Wilson would be smart to avoid those guys ; especially ET3 this week . I have a feeling he will try to make a statement towards the Hawks .

Wilson practiced against Sherman and Thomas for years. He knows their tendencies better than anyone. If anyone can exploit those guys, it's Russ. They would be wise to be very cautious.

Just pointing out that it goes both ways.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
xray":3viq70kp said:

Why doesn’t this same statement apply to Wilson against Sherm and Earl too?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Because xray would rather point out the negative and assume the worst about the QB who is in the lead for the MVP. Or just assume the worst about his "team"

As far as the Niners games, I've already said the Niners D is elite. No need to say it over and over again.

Chapow

Reaction score
LTH":2q5zptcf said:
The one thing Im impressed with about Wilson is he is tough... no question about that! I am very concerned about the big Hits he has been taking... I dare not even talk about it... Is anyone else concerned about this?

LTH

Every QB is at risk of "taking the big hit" every time they touch the ball. That's one of the risks of playing football. I don't see the point of being concerned about it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's part of the game. He has been behind a brutal pass blocking O Line most of his career. He takes big hits less than probably any QB in the league. But he clearly is going to get blasted sometimes, it happens. Hopefully he continues to stay healthy for years to come.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":29u61plw said:
That throw to Brown at the end of the half was nails. And he knew he was going to get crushed.

Yep. He saw it coming, made an accurate throw, and hung in there. I held my breath for a sec but Russ was fine. We have a historical QB right now; easily top 20 all-time and before it's all said and done top 10 if not higher. Enjoy these times!

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3f5iduu2 said:
Because xray would rather point out the negative and assume the worst about the QB who is in the lead for the MVP. Or just assume the worst about his "team"

As far as the Niners games, I've already said the Niners D is elite. No need to say it over and over again.
Having an realistic opinion about an up coming game is not being negative . It's being honest . If you don't like my posts don't read them " homer " . Or rat snitch me out if you think I'm breaking the rules . If you keep trolling me for a fight you damn well will get one . I'll meet you in the shack any time you can find the time to crawl out of Wilson's jock ..that was so rightly pointed out by another poster . :rumble:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yawn, you're not even worth the effort internet tough guy.
Go back to your Niners worship, it suits you. Or, just go back to telling people to get off your lawn Glum.
Go Hawks.

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":x4zrtpaj said:
Yawn, you're not even worth the effort. Go back to your Niners worship, it suits you. Go back to telling people to get off your lawn Debbie.
Go Hawks.

Typical response by a chicken chit .