Wilson's new Subway commercial

James in PA

Reaction score

toffee

Reaction score
The only point here:. Wilson was paid millions to do this ad. The advertising folks have faith in Wilson to help sell sandwiches.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Is his favorite sub pork belly with triple bacon and a boatload of mayonnaise?
He’s a lot chunkier and slower

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
A long time ago, he said 'The separation is in the preparation'. I think he gets distracted. He honestly reminds me of that Chef in Ratatouille. Selling everything, throwing cheap labels on it, whatever.

He really is exceptional at things that are hard for most other QBs. But if he isn't focused or committed you are going to get a shell of a a QB. Check out the reviews on the Russell Wilson Ball.

I still think we would be better off with him, but he has been a piece of work for some time.

It was clear when the Tate thing came up. And frankly, the moment there was a schism on the team with a pro-Russ side and a pro-Lynch side? If you don't like Marshawn Lynch something is wrong with you.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Russ looks like a serial killer or something.
He's not a sales person obviously..
He needs to find something he's good at.

Jac

Reaction score
I thought the serial killer thing was going to be a big reach/exaggeration. This time, I actually do feel bad for him. The timing of this commercial coming out is terrible. He's going to get meme'd to death over this.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I wonder if the "director" of this train-wreck watched it back and was like "Yes! Nailed it!" More likely they were like "Screw it. This guy is a lost cause. That's a wrap."