Wilson's numbers with Angry Doug on the field vs off

scutterhawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":fb7upt6d said:
Tical21":fb7upt6d said:

Are you seriously carrying on the RW isn’t elite flag?

Fools can't help being foolish, by posting absurd crap, they know full well that it just pisses folks off...that's how they get their jollies. :229031_shrug:
And then he gets encouragement from yokels in the post right above me. :roll:

toffee

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":24ea3oa9 said:
toffee":24ea3oa9 said:
In case we lost Doug next season due to lingering injury etc., How should the team re-config our receiving corp.?

1. Who on current roster has the chops to step in as our SB or slot receiver? Lockett? That Reynolds kid did alright as SB in preseason games but didn't get a single snap in regular season, coaching staff lacking in confidence? If not Lockett or Reynolds, who? Convert McKissic?
2. Flanker, is this for Lockett?
3. Splite end, is Moore a lock in as our SE?

At the moment, without Doug, our WR Corp. does not scare anyone.
That's ok, because they are busy shitting themselves over our running game.

But seriously, it's like it is at every position on the team - next man up. Some guys won't fill the should of the starter at first and that's to be expected, but everyone is expected to go 100% and fill those shoes the best they can.

Hey may be Darboh make a surprise return, dude is 6'3" ...

hawk45

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":1ezu77mw said:
Games missed against Chicago, Dallas, and Minnesota.

Chicago: 86.1 rating
Dallas: 109.8 rating
Minnesota: 37.9 rating

So basically Wilson has a bad night, which we all acknowledge, against Minnesota, and the other two games are because Chicago has the #1 pass defense (Wilson exceeded Chicago's average rating-against) and Dallas is within Wilson's normal performance range.

Amazing when you put a statistic in context it tells a completely different story, or non-story in this case.

Before you all get pissed off at me for dissing Baldwin (who is one of my favourite all-time Seahawks), I'm not. I am showing how stupid it is to take statistics out of context.
Thank you kiwi

Latest posts