Wolf grey may be gone, but the pants survive

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Wow, I'm sure looking forward to seeing sweat show up on every Seahawks player's crotch the way it used to show up on the grey jerseys. :rolleyes:

Wolf grey was a giant mistake. The name was cool, but that's about the best thing I can say about that uniform color. If the Seahawks and Nike wanted grey unis, they should have gone with a color several shades darker, so it didn't look like poorly laundered whites on TV, and so it didn't make sweat show up so prominently.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Wow, I'm sure looking forward to seeing sweat show up on every Seahawks player's crotch the way it used to show up on the grey jerseys. :rolleyes:

Wolf grey was a giant mistake. The name was cool, but that's about the best thing I can say about that uniform color. If the Seahawks and Nike wanted grey unis, they should have gone with a color several shades darker, so it didn't look like poorly laundered whites on TV, and so it didn't make sweat show up so prominently.

you do realize that the pants aren't new right? We've worn them a number of times. Also, I've never quite understood the complaint of seeing an athlete's sweat on their uniform. These guys are going all out. Who expects them to be clean and sweat free?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I liked the Wolf Grey uniforms simply because their record is outstanding wearing them. They only lost a game or two in them iirc

Aircrew

Reaction score
IMO, the best looking pants with either the white or the blue jerseys. Reminds me of the Kingdome uni's and the contrast just makes everything pop.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I like this, but it would look better if we had grey/silver helmets.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I want our new throwback unis with the Royal Blue jerseys and the Silver pants to become our permanent home unis... and when on the road, simply switch the colors to Silver jerseys and Royal Blue pants.

sutz

Reaction score
I believe this is some kind of precursor to the throwbacks. Check it out. This is as close as the current unis get to the old school ones. This is a bit of a preview, if you will. ;)

hugecanoli

Reaction score
They are doing the modern (current) version of blue over grey the week before our Throwback game where we always wore blue over grey.

This is my favorite variant of the current home uni combos because it's what we wore at home for years before the change to monochrome)