Wonder where the Saints slept last night.

gargantual

Reaction score
Were they able to find hotel accommodations? Did they sleep on their plane? That's just rough sh*t to have to deal with, the poor sobs!

No details I could find on the internets as of yet....

BamKam

Reaction score
Knowing Russ he probably invited the whole team to crash at his place.

sutz

Reaction score
Wherever it was, it probably felt like a bed of nails.

:twisted:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
You know, they might have slept pretty easily. I'm no professional athlete, but in the times I've had a really bad day/night. I think the number one priority for me that night was to sleep it off.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Better question...where are their over-confident fans today? I invited a few to meet us back here today...so far no shows. Shocking.

Axx

Reaction score
they couldn't sleep.
They were having nightmares of Russel just eating them alive

rottweiler

Reaction score
On some smokin' hot SeaGal's couch would be my guess.

mikeak

Reaction score
HawkWow":sj9o3tlt said:
Better question...where are their over-confident fans today? I invited a few to meet us back here today...so far no shows. Shocking.

There are at least two threads and about 7-8 posts by saints fan congratulating the Seahawks for a dominating victory

chris98251

Reaction score
I seen several in game day and on main forum, don't know why so many have the need to justify being able to say I told you so to a pretty classy fan base that came over.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was not referring to the few good N.O. fans that offered their congrats. A quick look at those threads would show I didn't say "told you so" to any of them. I was (obviously?) referring to the fan that guaranteed "Brees would expose (our) defense", who I politely invited back to talk more about the game on Tuesday, but have not seen thus far...and probably won't.

So yes, as barbaric as it may sound, I would be happy to offer a "told you so" to such fans (SF fans included). I understand I likely have some growing up to do... but have no intentions of doing so at this time. ; )

chris98251

Reaction score
Dissemination I guess is the word, hard to not retort when someone comes over and is emphatic about something as yet to be seen or proven.

HawkWow

Reaction score
It's all par for the course and while I wasn't looking for a "Ok, you were right" from them (I didn't do anything).... they should show the Hawks some respect. If for no other reason, therapists would likely call it a necessary step to healing. LOL.

Latest posts