Woolen vs Allen

sutz

Reaction score
Traditionally, the Hawks haven't done the one-on-one thing. Not sure Woolen has enough experience to do that. We'll probably just leave our corners in place and let them play.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Keenan Allen is a big receiver but Woolen is up for the task. The San Diego Chargers oddly have one of the worst O lines in football this year

Smellyman

Reaction score
Williams v Woolen is perhaps the important matchup (and fun matchup), as tall as woolen, at this point stronger and a deep threat. that will be a battle

Allen will be coming out of the slot a ton (if he plays), in motion etc. He will probably be against Bryant most of the time. A wiley vet vs the young cb will be a great learning exp for him.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Keenan Allen is probably not playing.

I have this guy Allen on my fantasy team this year and I have benched him the entire time.

I’m not expecting much from Allen this year.

The money match up would be Mike Williams vs Tariq Woolen.

My money is my guy, Woolen!

Let’s goooooooo!!!!

boltfanseattle

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like hes playing. Sounds like he's leaning toward staying off so he can use the bye week. He already alluded to such yesterday. On him thinking about using the bye week to help heal. “Yeah, most definitely,” Allen said, via Daniel Popper of TheAthletic.com. “It’s going to be a thorough process going into it. Definitely want to play it the smartest way, and if that’s the best thing, then that’s what it will be.”