Worst part about losing to soft ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mase

Reaction score
-- I also think the 9ers are a much better team than Atlanta, and that game starts at 12 noon. Plus the 9ers haven't traveled in a month, (although their last road game didn't turn out too well). If their game plan is Gore heavy, they will win. Can't believe I could end up having to root for the Pats. (Texans and Ravens I could stomach) Yuck.

-- Sorry Atlanta, I mean I will root for you first, next week, but real world here kids, San Fran is better, hell we are better (even you know that Falcon fan) but you earned today by having that #1 seed and home field. I will continue to hope that the best team doesn't always win and the the Falcons can slip past the 9ers. Go Falcons????

Mase

49elite

Reaction score
Just wanna say congrats for a strong season. You guys showed a lot more heart than I thought you had. Like I said the first time I saw RW3, dude is the truth and scary to think he's just a rookie.

And the game in ATL is by no means a cakewalk, their receiving core is legit. If they gave your secondary trouble, we def gonna need to step it up.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
call ATL what you want.

The gamesheet is calling them "Winners".

I'd GLADLY take the term soft and be waiting for the NFCG game next week.

And now people want SF to win the SB? so next year we have to hear 6 SBs?

Wow. Our fanbase flipsflops with the best of them.

baumer64

Reaction score
ATLFalFan":3mvaency said:
First of all your team made it a Hellava game. The future is very bright for your young team and your rookie QB is the truth. He had the poise of a vet and he gave your team a chance to win the game.

Now, Soft?????? You have to be kidding me. We came out the first half and hit the Seahawks dead in the mouth. We were more physical and etc. Then we got conservative and your team made some plays and made a game and it all came from RW. How many yards did the so call Beast have again? We did the same thing to him last year and you call the Falcons soft. This win was supposed to be easy for you guys as well and you see what happened right? Come on, give credit where credit is due. Everyone said the Falcons can't run the ball and we can't stop the run. It sure didn't look that way. I don't count the yards from your QB but we did stop your backs.

The Seahawks are going to be a team to be reckon with in the coming years. All you need is a few more pieces. Looking forward to meeting again.

Why don't you just let us Seahawk fans vent a little bit. Congratulations to the falcons, you played three solid quarters and a great 30 seconds of the fourth. We played like crap until the 4th quarter and actually took the lead. I'm not a smack talking person but isn't giving up a 20 point lead in the second half considered at least a little soft?

I'm all for Atl running the table and winning big in each of their remaining games, but let us vent a little! :cussing:

pinksheets

Reaction score
The Falcons defense is undeniably soft. It's a finesse defense, let's not pretend anything otherwise. That offense is rough and physical, though. Those receivers are tough dudes.

I'm rooting for the Falcons all the way now, though, unless they meet the Texans in the Superbowl.

gdawg

Reaction score
Seeker":2vy22ucw said:
NO one,
quote me,
no one will stop SF now.
this is going to be a cake walk for sf at home.

san fran aint home

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
formido":35qil7ic said:
Seeker":35qil7ic said:
NO one,
quote me,
no one will stop SF now.

Good. I don't get why people want SF to lose. When we beat them next year it will be all the sweeter. I want to play and beat the best teams. Atanta doesn't qualify.

Because their coach is a MONSTER douche, their players (specifically Crabtree, Anthony Davis, Dashon Goldson, Vernon Davis, plus a few others) are also douches, and their fan base consists primarily of smug, jerkoff bandwagoners who love to talk about the Super Bowl's they won 25 years ago. They're our biggest rival and I hate them. The next best thing to Seattle winning is San Francisco losing. It'll feel good to beat them next year regardless, I don't need them to win a Super Bowl to feel better about it. I'm rooting hard for Atlanta next week and if SF happens to win I'll be rooting for whoever comes out of the AFC. I don't have NFC West "Pride" I have Seattle Seahawks pride. If SF, STL, and AZ lost every game outside the division for the remainder of time I'd be ecstatic.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
TheHawkDoc":14276a3l said:
formido":14276a3l said:
Seeker":14276a3l said:
NO one,
quote me,
no one will stop SF now.

Good. I don't get why people want SF to lose. When we beat them next year it will be all the sweeter. I want to play and beat the best teams. Atanta doesn't qualify.

Because their coach is a MONSTER douche, their players (specifically Crabtree, Anthony Davis, Dashon Goldson, Vernon Davis, plus a few others) are also douches, their fan base consists primarily of smug, jerkoff bandwagoners who love to talk about the Super Bowl's they won 25 years ago, they're out biggest rival and we hate them. The next best thing to Seattle winning is San Francisco losing. It'll feel good to beat them next year regardless, I don't need them to win a Super Bowl to feel better about it. I'm rooting hard for Atlanta next week and if SF happens to win I'll be rooting for whoever comes out of the AFC. I don't have NFC West "Pride" I have Seattle Seahawks pride. If SF, STL, and AZ lost every game outside the division for the remainder of time I'd be ecstatic.

:13: Thank you. Post of the day part 2. Fans actually want the Niners to win another SB before we get our first? Wow.

djb28

Reaction score
I wouldnt call them soft. Especially on offense. Their defense was a lot like ours. Not soft but missing a pass rush. And shinning in spots.

HawkWow

Reaction score
TheHawkDoc":2xnk1iyu said:
formido":2xnk1iyu said:
Seeker":2xnk1iyu said:
NO one,
quote me,
no one will stop SF now.

Because their coach is a MONSTER douche, their players (specifically Crabtree, Anthony Davis, Dashon Goldson, Vernon Davis, plus a few others) are also douches, and their fan base consists primarily of smug, jerkoff bandwagoners who love to talk about the Super Bowl's they won 25 years ago. They're our biggest rival and I hate them. The next best thing to Seattle winning is San Francisco losing. It'll feel good to beat them next year regardless, I don't need them to win a Super Bowl to feel better about it. I'm rooting hard for Atlanta next week and if SF happens to win I'll be rooting for whoever comes out of the AFC. I don't have NFC West "Pride" I have Seattle Seahawks pride. If SF, STL, and AZ lost every game outside the division for the remainder of time I'd be ecstatic.

I'm all of that as well. Screw the NFC west and screw the Pac-12. If my team's not winning, I don't want any of them to win. They are the enemy and thanks to the idiots Snyder and Shanahan...we can now start worrying about St. Louis.

ThrowItToJulio

Reaction score
There is nothing funnier that seeing someone say "you know our team is better" after their team lost. Please, continue.

Atlanta won 13 games this year and they just bounced your team from the playoffs. I think we know who is better.

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
i am NOT cheering for sf. just stating that this team is super beatable. if seahawks don't spot them 20 that game is ours. 28 points in the second quarter?

we need to win our division. thats what it really is.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Worst part about losing to soft ATL

63749_485636664816360_2044843787_n.png

stuff like this that they put on facebook. F' the haters

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I WOULDVE loved the Seahawks to win on another Hail Mary..mass computers and TVs being broken in GB

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Let's not knock an opponent after a loss. What does that say about our team for losing to a "soft AtL" team?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":26moraby said:
Let's not knock an opponent after a loss. What does that say about our team for losing to a "soft AtL" team?

that we are envious and mad we didnt win? lol

it happens...we are just dealing with the loss. But namecalling does nothing.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
-The Glove-":211to592 said:

It says that our team unfortunately blew it today.

Doesn't make the comment about Atlanta any less true.

Status
Not open for further replies.