Would Hawks sign Mark Sanchez?

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Not a chance. They have only kept 2 QBs on the active roster. He won't take a spot from TJack or Russ.

Plus dirty Sanchez will want to have a fighting chance to be a back up.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
NFL QBs for $400, Alex.

The answer is...Sucks

Who is Mark Sanchez?

Correct.

I'll take Things in Roland's belly button for $800...

OrFan

Reaction score
The better question is would anybody, in any league anywhere want to sign Sanchez? My guess would be no.

dunceface

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":31ozxmbk said:
He was released and just wondering as there's been been alot of talk if released he might sign here and reunite with Pete. TJack obviously re-signed and is #2. Sanchez as #3?

Tumblr msubjeEAOm1rmpkzso1 400

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
There's no reason for Seattle to throw away time and resources on that waste.

Why would this even be considered, haha.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2q08fon5 said:
There's no reason for Seattle to throw away time and resources on that waste.

Why would this even be considered, haha.
Maybe they plan to promote our Gatorade boy? :229031_shrug:

CANHawk

Reaction score
I think its pretty much a given. After all, pete's signed or drafted pretty much every OTHER available USC alum possible. Our entire team is made of USC grads, so why would Sanchez be any different..?

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Wartooth":be3a226z said:
Arron Curry was a total bust, but he was still a better pick than Sanchize!
Uhh, no he wasn't. Sanchez actually had a nice start to his career and QB'd the Jets to two straight AFC Championship games. His regression was just as much about the mess of talent around him and the horrid offensive coordination from Brian Schottenheimer who was completely out of his depth, as it was about Sanchez himself. Aaron Curry's failures were completely on him, and not even Pete Carroll, Gus Bradley and Ken Norton Jr. could save him. And unlike Curry, Sanchez is still in the league. Sanchez didn't pan out as hoped, but the Aaron Curry bust factor was on a whole other level.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
He can be a backup somewhere (Minnesota) and be patient because if he picks the right spot he'll get a second shot guaranteed.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I actually think the 49ers would make a lot of sense for Sanchez. They desperately need a veteran backup QB (Blaine Gabbert ain't the answer), they run a conservative QB-friendly offense that doesn't have to score a lot of points because of their defense, he'd finally get great coaching from Harbaugh and Geep Chryst, and he's a native Californian.

dunceface

Reaction score
CANHawk":29lpkg8h said:
I think its pretty much a given. After all, pete's signed or drafted pretty much every OTHER available USC alum possible. Our entire team is made of USC grads, so why would Sanchez be any different..?

This is the only granule of merit on this topic that I can even imagine and I'm pretty sure your being sarcastic which makes it even more pathetic of an idea

rideaducati

Reaction score
The Seahawks only sign backup QB's that have the jump pass into the dirt perfected.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
dunceface":1hzv441v said:
CANHawk":1hzv441v said:

This is the only granule of merit on this topic that I can even imagine and I'm pretty sure your being sarcastic which makes it even more pathetic of an idea

If the sarcasm in that post didn't smack you in the face hard enough to leave tread marks, here's a picture for you:

sheldon-disfrazado-de-efecto-doppler.jpg