Wow. Still dogs to the 9ers...

keasley45

Reaction score
Old convictions don't die easily.

Yeah, it was one game, but if you watched Mr Lance at all yesterday, its obvious the guy is something less than stable at the position.

Vegas is already giving them a mulligan and predicting they roll us. I guess a crap performance is worth more than an unknown.

Will be interesting to see how the odds swing after tonight.

W

Welshers

Of course we are dogs to them, but 8.5 seems like a stretch. If you're a betting man, do it now. If the Seahawks play well tonight that line will shrink. The 49ers should still be favored but 8.5 is too much after they just mustered 10 points against da Bears

OP
OP
keasley45

keasley45

Reaction score
Of course we are dogs to them, but 8.5 seems like a stretch. If you're a betting man, do it now. If the Seahawks play well tonight that line will shrink. The 49ers should still be favored but 8.5 is too much after they just mustered 10 points against da Bears

Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
They're getting a pass because of the weather they played in, in Chicago

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Their week one loss was most definitely not an anomaly, Trey Lance is a train wreck of a QB.

8.5 seems like a lot, but I'll need to see what the Hawks look like tonight before being too bent out of shape about that many points.

If we get our doors blown off tonight, the line will probably go up. If we win or keep it close, then the line will go down.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
SF has two QBs that are better than ours and the game is on the road, why would we be favored. . ?

RiverDog

Reaction score
Not that I'm making excuses, but the field conditions in Chicago were as bad as I've seen in an NFL game in several years. Let's see what Lance looks like under normal conditions before we start writing him off.

Lance HAS to be better than what he's shown. I have a hard time believing that a football mind as sharp as Shanny would hitch his wagon to a player that has looked as awful as Lance has to this point of his NFL career.