Yankees tell their players to be like Wilson not like Cam...

RiverDog

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":2bd6eeqv said:
Are you guys forgetting when people were saying they would rather have somebody with a personality like Russell over a personality like Marshawn? Well Cam is just a clean shaven Marshawn.

As far as giving the cold shoulder to the press, maybe. Lynch is also a little like Cam in that he's a bit of a revolutionary, at least for his position.

But that's about as far as I can go, and even that's stretching it. If we've seen one thing out of Marshawn, it's that he never quits, that he'd crawl on his hands and knees through the hubs of hell just to gain an extra yard in the first quarter of a regular season game. And as far as being an individualist, even in last year's SB, when baited by reporters that were trying to get him to say that he should have gotten the ball on that last fateful play, all he'd say was "it's a team game.".

Cam ADMITTED that he didn't dive on a loose ball in a one score game in the last quarter of the FRIGGING Super Bowl because he didn't want to take a chance that he might get hurt. Lynch would never do that, wouldn't even think of the possibility of getting hurt. Neither would 99% of all the players in the league, or to put it in even more stark of a contrast, neither would 99% of anyone that's ever played or wanted to play football, at least not when you've reached that kind of a pinnacle.

Boycie

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":1q3ufkqo said:
SixSeahawk":1q3ufkqo said:
I really think results speak for themselves. Who cares what any of them do off the field or during press junkets or how they conduct themselves on the sideline.

As long as they win.

Russell Wilson is my favourite QB cus he's a Seahawk and I don't like Cam cus he beat us and threw that 12 flag afterwards. But let's be honest........the only reason Russ is praised by old, conservative people is because he has the personality of an old, out of touch, very conservative man.

Cam Newton lead his team to the Superbowl and has the best chance of doing it again next year. Marshawn Lynch lead his team to two superbowls. Who cares if they make old men in business suits comfortable?

you're far too smart for this discussion on this board

gtfo

Then what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be over in the Huddle crying, and making excuses?

You guys still don't have a SB title. I guess the torch hasn't been passed after all.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
God I can't read comments at the end of any article any more without believing humanity is a complete failed experiment.

OP
OP
M

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Aros":1w1laszs said:
God I can't read comments at the end of any article any more without believing humanity is a complete failed experiment.
...or for some outlandish reason a lot of money can be made right from your home with only the help of Facebook! :th2thumbs:

kobebryant

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":2lri9jom said:
Are you guys forgetting when people were saying they would rather have somebody with a personality like Russell over a personality like Marshawn? Well Cam is just a clean shaven Marshawn.

BstbifbIIAAwPBh

Marshawn is so different than Cam.

Marshawn is a G and real AF, doesn't give a damn about the spotlight, and would break his back hitting the deck for his squad.

Marshawn is more like Keuchly - a generational talent that lets his play do the talking.