Ye Of Little Faith!! -- 6-2, One Down.

original poster

Reaction score
Chapow":299zixf4 said:
SoulfishHawk":299zixf4 said:
Could have lost the game??

Well, if my Aunt had....she'd be my Uncle.

Enjoy the damn win :roll:

Yeah, apparently we should all be pretty bummed out today about what could have happened instead of being stoked about what did happen.

:34853_doh:

Exactly my thought process as well.

I LOVE a gritty and close win, even more so on the road and even more so again to a division rival who, until yesterday, led the whole league in scoring offence.

Hawks46

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":189yxcvi said:
johnnyfever":189yxcvi said:
NFSeahawks628":189yxcvi said:
bmorepunk":189yxcvi said:
It's still a road game. They're still an NFL team.

I'd still be surprised if we won against them and I would never bet on the Seahawks on the road with this lazy offense. Too many decisions being pulled both ways, they really don't want to embrace uptempo / read option etc.

As we're we're able to pull this game out today, on paper the Giants game will be an easy win. I was very surprised we won this one, but the Giants even on the road is ours to lose.

I hope you're right. I have plans to attend the Jacksonville game, which could surprisingly be a close game than one originally would think.

You're right in that Jacksonville is going to be a much tougher game than we originally thought.

You're being a Debbie Downer about the Giants though. Their season is officially done and I think McAdoo has lost that team this year. Their OL is worse than ours, they have no WR's left and Manning is a statue. We're going to have 10 sacks in that game.

original poster

Reaction score
We can perform atrociously against the Giants in two weeks and still come away with a win.

Does anyone know the status of their other injured WR's? The only one I've heard about is OBJ who is obviously out for the year, can someone confirm on the status of Sherpard, Marshall etc please?

Followthelegion

Reaction score
original poster":3o2oyffp said:
We can perform atrociously against the Giants in two weeks and still come away with a win.

Does anyone know the status of their other injured WR's? The only one I've heard about is OBJ who is obviously out for the year, can someone confirm on the status of Sherpard, Marshall etc please?

From what I saw / read after the game both Shepard and Marshall both had sprained ankles and were expecting to miss 2-3 weeks, but would be assessed further this week.

Another special teams ace (Harris) who plays WR fractured his foot and will be gone for the foreseeable future.

Expect the Giants to be picking up bodies on the waivers!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Yep, for some here the glass is always half empty. :17: