You worried bro!

Shock2k

Reaction score
Game time is close.
It's time to squash all this bs nervousness I'm feeling. No more worrying about linebacker responsiblities, and secondary matchups. No more fretting about establishing the run on poor field conditions. I've been here so many times and every time I go into a game worried. I need to shut that sh** down for good.

This is the 2012 Seattle F******Seahawks. A Seahawks Team never seen in the history of the franchise. A team that is going to be good for years and years to come. A team that is favored on the f****** road... a SEAHAWKS TEAM FAVORED ON THE ROAD IN A PLAYOFF GAME!

This is it! I'm commiting myself to confidence in my Management and my players. They have done nothing to deserver my doubt!

It's GAME TIME DAMMIT!

IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE!!!!!!

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm all Vin Baker, as I've said elsewhere. Only cure is a Seahawks victory. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Shock2k":2pg6tr3w said:
Game time is close.
It's time to squash all this bs nervousness I'm feeling. No more worrying about linebacker responsiblities, and secondary matchups. No more fretting about establishing the run on poor field conditions. I've been here so many times and every time I go into a game worried. I need to shut that sh** down for good.

This is the 2012 Seattle F******Seahawks. A Seahawks Team never seen in the history of the franchise. A team that is going to be good for years and years to come. A team that is favored on the f****** road... a SEAHAWKS TEAM FAVORED ON THE ROAD IN A PLAYOFF GAME!

This is it! I'm commiting myself to confidence in my Management and my players. They have done nothing to deserver my doubt!

It's GAME TIME DAMMIT!

:p :p

IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE!!!!!!

I approve of this message! :179422:

Rainger

Reaction score
Yes you are right but I am still worried. I just cant get it out of me. I know we should win but I am so worried about shit happening.

I guess it is just so many years of my hopes being dashed. I Think this team should make the SB, but I am still concerned and wont get it off me until the game is over and we have won.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
I'll be on chat as long as their are no "slurs" based on race/creed/color. It happend yesterday, I'm sure as a "joke" but It's just not me. Not judging, just don't like associating with it.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
rainger":cx72c86q said:
Yes you are right but I am still worried. I just cant get it out of me. I know we should win but I am so worried about shit happening.

I guess it is just so many years of my hopes being dashed. I Think this team should make the SB, but I am still concerned and wont get it off me until the game is over and we have won.

That's my message brother. I know that feeling, but you don't need to feel that way. You can trust the only reason this team can lose is because they actually get beat by a better team. Washington is a really good team, but not a better team then the Seahawks.

Decimation

Reaction score
WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED.

We want to head down to the dirty south!

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
HELL YES! (I really like that quote, I've seen it a few times, it gets me totally fired up!)

SE174

Reaction score
No need to worry, we will win this one handily. 31-20, and it won't be that close.

hawker84

Reaction score
i don't know about that, but i feel we are the more complete team and if we show up we should win.

Rainger

Reaction score
SE174":1eugohoj said:
No need to worry, we will win this one handily. 31-20, and it won't be that close.
I hope u r right but the more I hear the media and the fans say this the more worried I get. LOL it is stupid. I know we are the better team and I am trying to be positive but SHIT I dont want to feel sick watching all the calls and bounces go against us.
I think truly this is the best Hawk team we have ever had in the history of the Team (yes better than 2005) but I still worry.

Fight 4 Old DC

Reaction score
"Worrying is a waste of imagination"
Just viualize a Washington win and it will materialize. Oh you're a Seattle fan? It doesn't work for your team.