Zach Charbonnet

Bobblehead

Reaction score
This guy any good? watching some highlite reels.. and he just looked like a RB doing what they should do through some bad bad defenses. IDK..

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
This guy any good? watching some highlite reels.. and he just looked like a RB doing what they should do through some bad bad defenses. IDK..
Yes.

He's an impressive runner, an above-average receiver out of the backfield, and he is outstanding at picking up blitzes. I think he addressed two RB needs with one pick - his power is a great compliment to Walker's speed, and he likely steps in as the 3rd down back on day one due to his route running catch radius and pass blocking.

I would not be surprised if he is the starting RB by week 9.

12forlife

Reaction score
Yes.

He's an impressive runner, an above-average receiver out of the backfield, and he is outstanding at picking up blitzes. I think he addressed two RB needs with one pick - his power is a great compliment to Walker's speed, and he likely steps in as the 3rd down back on day one due to his route running catch radius and pass blocking.

I would not be surprised if he is the starting RB by week 9.
Only way he starts over K9 is if he gets hurt. I see it being k9 10 carries to Zach's 5. Charbonnett is our power back, wear the defense down, then when their dragging a** we release walker!! Similar to Turbin & Beast Mode

Sonichound16

Reaction score
Hawks will be tough to stop on offense this year if Geno doesn't shit the bed. 3 stud WR and we got a #2 RB that can ball out. I personally thing Parkinson is going to break out this year. Was pretty excited when we drafted him and then he got hurt. You can only cover so many guys before you get burned. JSN and Zach are perfect fits for us.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Only way he starts over K9 is if he gets hurt. I see it being k9 10 carries to Zach's 5. Charbonnett is our power back, wear the defense down, then when their dragging a** we release walker!! Similar to Turbin & Beast Mode
So did Turbin wear down defenses for Lynch or did Lynch wear them down for Turbin. For some reason I’m only remembering the beast part of this dynamic duo. :rolleyes:

CPHawk

Reaction score
So did Turbin wear down defenses for Lynch or did Lynch wear them down for Turbin. For some reason I’m only remembering the beast part of this dynamic duo. :rolleyes:
Turbin didn’t do much but flex his guns.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Yea I don’t remember turning putting up numbers. Or even hitting homeruns. Lol. Just big ass arms.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Turbin's most memorable play for me was the block he put on Bronco's Malik Jackson in our SB win. We were already in celebration mode at the time so not enough people saw it or credited him with it but it was epic. IIRC, I don't think the big talking Jackson played another down in the game. Brutal hit.