Zach Charbonnet

olyfan63

Reaction score
Who cares which back "starts", Walker or Charbonnet? Give them both touches and feed whoever is hot vs this opponent, and keep the opponent D confused and stressed. And keep them both healthy and productive.

If anything IMO Charbonnet power runs will set up Walker to pop one later in the game.

James in PA

Reaction score
Who here thinks "the other player" they were not trading back for was AR? I think he was the guy. No proof, just a hunch.

James in PA

Reaction score
Sorry, I totally posted that AR comment in the wrong thread! D'oh!

bileever

Reaction score
Turbin didn’t do much but flex his guns.
Turbin wasn't a great NFL back, but he's been pretty good as an analyst. Anybody else ever listen to his radio show on Sirius XM? He still likes to talk about his days as a Seahawk.

chris98251

Reaction score
He was the second best complete back in the draft based on may evaluators.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Right now K9 is the starter.

But once Zac gets more carries than K9, it's gonna cause a rift in the RB room, where players tend to ask to be traded.

keasley45

Reaction score
I feel Hawks will have a 2 headed RB position with both getting a comparable amount of touches 15-20 for each
See the 2000s Titans and the two headed monster of CJ 2K and LenDale White and you get a flavor for what we can do. Although I think Walker is a better all around runner than CJ was, even if he's .8 seconds slower in the 40. And Charbonet is a little lighter than LenDale ( kid liked his BK trips) but a little more elusive and a great receiver out of the backfield.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
See the 2000s Titans and the two headed monster of CJ 2K and LenDale White and you get a flavor for what we can do. Although I think Walker is a better all around runner than CJ was, even if he's .8 seconds slower in the 40. And Charbonet is a little lighter than LenDale ( kid liked his BK trips) but a little more elusive and a great receiver out of the backfield.
I saw the Titans RB group as a thunder and lightning pair I like a comparison of Chubb and Kareem Hunt that the Browns had or earlier with the Panthers Deangelo Hall and Jonathon Stewart. I like when the RBs have similar skill sets so it doesn’t tip off to the defense what plays the offense could be running. With the addition of Kenny McIntosh the group now has the ability to grow a 3rd head

Last edited:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Yes.

He's an impressive runner, an above-average receiver out of the backfield, and he is outstanding at picking up blitzes. I think he addressed two RB needs with one pick - his power is a great compliment to Walker's speed, and he likely steps in as the 3rd down back on day one due to his route running catch radius and pass blocking.

I would not be surprised if he is the starting RB by week 9.
Unless there is an injury to K9 he won't be starting. You're wrong bro.

keasley45

Reaction score
I saw the Titans RB group as a thunder and lightning pair I like a comparison of Chubb and Kareem Hunt that the Browns had or earlier with the Panthers Deangelo Hall and Jonathon Stewart. I lime when the RBs have similar skill sets so it doesn’t tip off to the defense what plays the offense could be running. With the addition of Kenny McIntosh the group now has the ability to grow a 3rd head
Agree. Let's just hope KW3 steps up his pass rush pickup so that Geno doesn't demand he's off the field on passing downs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Having two beasts is a great thing. Can keep them fresh, and IF one of them has to miss any games, they are covered. We all know Pete loves to run the ball, and he will all season imo.

Rainger

Reaction score

CPHawk

Reaction score
We’ve had good duos, but Beast Mode and Turbin aren’t one of them. We once had Waters, Green and Alexander on the same team . 3 guys who would all have pro bowl seasons in their career and two who eclipsed 1500 yards in a season.

AgentDib

Reaction score
It was Anderson
My opinion is also that it was Anderson, but with modern sports journalism it's hard to keep facts and opinions delineated. From what I've seen the FO has been careful not to specify the players. Do you think they actually told Brady Henderson for some reason, or could that just be Henderson's opinion? And when you quote Henderson, are you citing it as a fact or saying that it's your opinion which also matches his opinion?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
My opinion is also that it was Anderson, but with modern sports journalism it's hard to keep facts and opinions delineated. From what I've seen the FO has been careful not to specify the players. Do you think they actually told Brady Henderson for some reason, or could that just be Henderson's opinion? And when you quote Henderson, are you citing it as a fact or saying that it's your opinion which also matches his opinion?
Henderson is a trusted and connected reporter. He wouldn't report it as fact (instead of speculation) if he hadn't gotten it on good authority. That's as solid as it gets for stuff like this.

If Henderson has enough to be comfortable declaring that the other player on the shortlist was Anderson, I'm comfortable saying it was Anderson.