Zeke Elliott suspended for 6 games.

DJrmb

Reaction score
This is really dumb, I don't understand why the courts are playing this game with them. They ultimately know how it will end and they are allowing this to continue on. Seems like such a waste of time and money.

mikeak

Reaction score
kidhawk":11h84olk said:
Sports Hernia":11h84olk said:
chris98251":11h84olk said:
Jerry is pissed also, he is supposedly lobbying to get rid of Goodell now. You know he will have Krafts support in this.
Meh, most owners see right thru Jerruh’s self serving agenda. I’m not a “Rog fanboy” by any stretch but if I’m Rog and Jerruh continues to piss me off, I start popping “random” drug tests on the Cowboys best players and Zeke when he returns.

This is probably a good topic to start a new thread but I read today that jerry has the ear of 16 other owners on not renewing Goodell's contract. They may not necessarily follow through but they are listening. Of course I also read that it takes 24 owners to remove Goodell so it's just a lot of talk for now

24 to remove but this would not be a removal. It would just be a non-renewal so all he needs is 16

This delay is good for Seattle - this seals it. IF he gets suspended the 6 games then he will miss the Seattle game

Of course could be reduced could be delayed further etc

Josea16

Reaction score
DJrmb":rgs63d93 said:
This is really dumb, I don't understand why the courts are playing this game with them. They ultimately know how it will end and they are allowing this to continue on. Seems like such a waste of time and money.
Just so it continues until right before week 16. Hey, if the Rams get to dodge a bullet with Houston it's only fair we do the same with Dallas.

kidhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":1bogxggg said:
This delay is good for Seattle - this seals it. IF he gets suspended the 6 games then he will miss the Seattle game

This week doesn't seal it. If his suspension begins week 10, he'll be back for week 16. He needs to play next week then have the suspension kick in at 6 weeks for him to miss our game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":2n8huz35 said:
mikeak":2n8huz35 said:

This week doesn't seal it. If his suspension begins week 10, he'll be back for week 16. He needs to play next week then have the suspension kick in at 6 weeks for him to miss our game.
Exactly. The Cowturds fan at my work happy, and shocked I was happy about this. I told him the longer this goes on the worse it gets for *allas. He thinks it’s going to be be thrown out or reduced. I asked him to bet on that, of course he chickened out. He’s sitting out 6, it’s just a matter of when.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If he can play just one more game after this weekend, the 6 game suspension would have him out for the Hawks game. Come Jerry Jones, pay off more judges and make it happen.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't the need to worry, we typically not always are at our best with big name backs on defense, it's no name RB's and QB's that have a tendency to look like HOF players against us.

mikeak

Reaction score
kidhawk":1ddyaazg said:
mikeak":1ddyaazg said:

Sorry I missed their Atlanta game when I looked at it on google - thanks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":etvi9ouc said:
If he can play just one more game after this weekend, the 6 game suspension would have him out for the Hawks game. Come Jerry Jones, pay off more judges and make it happen.
Paying off witnesses/victims is what Jerruh does best, wouldn’t surprise me if he has a few judges in his pocket as well.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NFL should tack on two more weeks to that d-bag for not manning up and taking his punishment and wasting so much damn time.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Better yet, I hope he is forced to start serving it so that his first week back would be the second round of the playoffs, and Dallas BARELY loses in the wild card round largely due to an abysmal rushing performance. That way some of his teammates will blame him for being selfish, and rightfully so.

:lol:

Real-time look at Elliott when he loses his final appeal and has to serve his suspension:

"LIFE'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!"

43defd34a1b925574242184647969bef

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1f635wu9 said:
NFL should tack on two more weeks to that d-bag for not manning up and taking his punishment and wasting so much damn time.
Agreed. I see a lot of “random” drug tests in his future.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":fst5r9rn said:
Better yet, I hope he is forced to start serving it so that his first week back would be the second round of the playoffs, and Dallas BARELY loses in the wild card round largely due to an abysmal rushing performance. That way some of his teammates will blame him for being selfish, and rightfully so.

:lol:

Real-time look at Elliott when he loses his final appeal and has to serve his suspension:

"LIFE'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!"

43defd34a1b925574242184647969bef
I wouldn’t surprised if he is out of football in 2 years. Likes to party too much, thinks he is invincible, has little self control, and throw in the fact he appears to be dumber than a bag of hammers, that’s not a good combo.

kidhawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":ky5cwcvi said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/247Sports/status/928721719778578432[/tweet]

I'm assuming this is probably the end of the road for him, so we get to see some extremely fresh legs when he returns in week 16.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
You never know. :3-1:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SportsLawGuy/status/928723860496748549[/tweet]

naholmes

Reaction score
Anybody else think that Rod Smith will be the next running back that we lament over no longer being in Seattle? I thought he was very impressive in his short stint with the Hawks. He seemed to be very versatile and the type of RB that they are now sorely lacking. I think Rod Smith will perform better than AC (Alex Collins duh) over the next 6 games (provided Zeke suspension sticks).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":2vw9tvn1 said:
KitsapGuy":2vw9tvn1 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/247Sports/status/928721719778578432[/tweet]

I'm assuming this is probably the end of the road for him, so we get to see some extremely fresh legs when he returns in week 16.
Or he gets out of shape, and his beer belly gets bigger becuase he is smoking pot non stop. 8)

After all of the dust Jerruh is stirring up with the other owners and the commish, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Zeke get “random” drug tested, kind of like the ginger ninja Jon Ryan got tested after being on the American ninja warrior show all hulked out.

Latest posts