Zeke Holding Out

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sounds like Crazy Uncle Jerruh says he is missing some games.
They have an easy schedule to start, but if they go 0-3, or 1-2, Jerruh will panic and cave/

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":r4ogtthb said:
They have an easy schedule to start, but if they go 0-3, or 1-2, Jerruh will panic and cave/
I have a hard time seeing them lose to the NYG, but they are divisional opponents so for those games sometimes you can throw out records/how good each team his.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":16p5bmcf said:
Sports Hernia":16p5bmcf said:
I have a hard time seeing them lose to the NYG, but they are divisional opponents so for those games sometimes you can throw out records/how good each team his.
I don’t either, but they are a division rival, and those games are usually tighter.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":34crwhus said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":34crwhus said:
Sports Hernia":34crwhus said:
I don’t either, but they are a division rival, and those games are usually tighter.

Jerruh aint crazy...he is normal.........