Oregon @ Utah

jdruaint

Reaction score
Ok... Who you guys got/want to win? I want UO to make the 4 (to have a pac 12 team their) but at the same time I'd love for them to lose. Hate the new found Oregon fan base. Going Utah on this one.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jdruaint":3fon8csj said:
Ok... Who you guys got/want to win? I want OU to make the 4 (to have a pac 12 team their) but at the same time I'd love for them to lose. Hate the new found Oregon fan base. Going Utah on this one.

It's UO.

HawkWow

Reaction score
My man Mariota will have to put this one on his shoulders. No doubt.

OP
OP
J

jdruaint

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1bcw090h said:
jdruaint":1bcw090h said:
Ok... Who you guys got/want to win? I want OU to make the 4 (to have a pac 12 team their) but at the same time I'd love for them to lose. Hate the new found Oregon fan base. Going Utah on this one.

It's UO.

Lol, fixed just for you brother. "UO" loss remains the same. ;)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think ducks just need to whether the emotional storm, then they'll be fine. Some o'line blocking would help too.

OP
OP
J

jdruaint

Reaction score
Wow! Kid deserves to get it for that fumble! What a break for Oregon.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
That is my favorite stupid move ever. I love people who don't know not to let go of the ball until they're 5 deep in the end zone.

Is that the first one run back for a TD?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":oenoqr40 said:
That is my favorite stupid move ever. I love people who don't let go of the ball until they're 5 deep in the end zone.

And made even better with his demonstrative chest pounding to the crowd ( as the ball goes the other way for the tie).

jawilljr

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1eo26quf said:
That is my favorite stupid move ever. I love people who don't know not to let go of the ball until they're 5 deep in the end zone.

I agree..almost the same thing has happened in the NFL.

Drop Six.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":879os3sh said:

I imagine there had to be one somewhere, but not one I can recall just going off memory.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I remarked to my dad about 10 minute before the fumblerooski that Utah's been Couging it this year. While I couldn't have imagined that specific instance of 'Couging it, I get to brag a little about being right so quickly.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Not sure on the rule but I think the ducks got away with one on that fumble return. Dargan was out if bounds then the first one to touch the ball. Think that should have made it a dead ball after the recovery, but not sure.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2jov6n48 said:
I remarked to my dad about 10 minute before the fumblerooski that Utah's been Couging it this year. While I couldn't have imagined that specific instance of 'Couging it, I get to brag a little about being right so quickly.

How has Utah been Couging it this year? They're 6-2...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
mbtitleist":2bh4e8lm said:
Sarlacc83":2bh4e8lm said:

Well, there was the loss to WSU.

And they were up 16-13 in the 4th quarter against ASU.

I mean, I was clearly exaggerating for the effect of humor, but I forget you can't do that on this board.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1y8sx1g9 said:
mbtitleist":1y8sx1g9 said:
Sarlacc83":1y8sx1g9 said:

Well, there was the loss to WSU.

And they were up 16-13 in the 4th quarter against ASU.

I mean, I was clearly exaggerating for the effect of humor, but I forget you can't do that on this board.

I haven't watched much of the Utes this year outside of when USC played them and tonight. Outside of those two games I just saw their record at 6-2 and was curious how they could be compared to the Cougars, so that's why I asked.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Pete Carroll can't figure out how Oregon stopped that punt fake.

@mb My friend went to grad school at Utah. I've kept up with them so far. They've won a lot of those games, but they've really been up and down overall. They've kept other teams in the games when they shouldn't have.