Draft guru's get me up to speed

Greenhell

Reaction score
I've not watched any of the combine this year. What positions and what players would be a good fit in Seattle. I'd like to watch some of their highlight tapes on youtube. :th2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
Just hang around this forum. You'll see plenty of vids and commentary over the next few weeks.

There will be some in the main forum, too. Not supposed to, but it always happens and gets a bit of a pass this time of year. ;)

kearly

Reaction score
Greenhell":3uorolo5 said:
I've not watched any of the combine this year. What positions and what players would be a good fit in Seattle. I'd like to watch some of their highlight tapes on youtube. :th2thumbs:

If you just want some good general info, I'd recommend Tony Pauline's site. http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/

For Seahawks specific stuff, Seahawks Draft Blog.

Landhawk1

Reaction score
Kearly...any thoughts on Stanford receiver Devin Cajuste? He seems like a unique chess piece type player for Wilson to throw to. Is he a mid rounder? I want OL addressed first. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
kearly":1r0zd19d said:
Greenhell":1r0zd19d said:

If you just want some good general info, I'd recommend Tony Pauline's site. http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/

For Seahawks specific stuff, Seahawks Draft Blog.

Thanks man!

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
Thanks all who responded. I've got a lot of free time on my hands as of recent.