Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The 2018 Recruiting Thread

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The 2018 Recruiting Thread
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:29 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:Well I'm looking forward to an exciting day tomorrow. The USC guys that have been accurate in the past are very quiet and confident. They're saying buckle up, tomorrow could be a wild ride.

Sounds like momentum is shifting towards usc, tomorrow might be a real bleak day for Oregon.

That's the best part, nobody really knows. It's like Christmas eve.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:39 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Wonder what QB ends up transferring out at UW. No way do all of them stay. Kind of hope its Browning if he loses the starting job this year.

There is no way Browning loses his starting job to a true freshman his senior year. And, at least one or both of those QB's will likely redshirt.

The only reason Jake Browning started his freshman year was that there wasn't enough competition at the position and he was a high school phenom. In fact, Browning is the ONLY freshman QB to EVER start a season-opener at Washington.

If one of them transfers out it would likely be 2-3 years down the road.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:44 pm
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:Well I'm looking forward to an exciting day tomorrow. The USC guys that have been accurate in the past are very quiet and confident. They're saying buckle up, tomorrow could be a wild ride.

Sounds like momentum is shifting towards usc, tomorrow might be a real bleak day for Oregon.

Lol, for some, for others it's like the night before your 6 AM bypass operation.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

Lol, for some, for others it's like the night before your 6 AM bypass operation.

Nah, even if the ducks go 0’fer tomorrow it’s still one of the most fun days of the year. It’s entertaining watching my fellow duck fans go in full on meltdown mode.
    Last edited by JSeahawks on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:53 pm
  • UW Football Recruiting's twitter hinting someone else is signing tomorrow. Jeremiah?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Wonder what QB ends up transferring out at UW. No way do all of them stay. Kind of hope its Browning if he loses the starting job this year.

There is no way Browning loses his starting job to a true freshman his senior year. And, at least one or both of those QB's will likely redshirt.

The only reason Jake Browning started his freshman year was that there wasn't enough competition at the position and he was a high school phenom. In fact, Browning is the ONLY freshman QB to EVER start a season-opener at Washington.

Man, I really hate to say this and I can’t believe it’s come to this, but.... I agree with DomeHawk. Browning, as long as he is healthy is the starter. Eason is ineligible. With the new redshirt rules Yankoff and Sirmon can both play in up to 4 games and retain their redshirt. As long as they have the playbook down, which shouldn’t be a problem with them being early enrollees, they’ll probably both get some mop up duties next season.

The fun will be in 2019 when it’s a 3 way battle between Eason, Yankoff and Sirmon. After that is decided is when one of them will likely transfer.

My guess: Yankoff is your 2019 starter. Eason backs up. Sirmon leaves.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Wonder what QB ends up transferring out at UW. No way do all of them stay. Kind of hope its Browning if he loses the starting job this year.

Man, I really hate to say this and I can’t believe it’s come to this, but.... I agree with DomeHawk. Browning, as long as he is healthy is the starter. Eason is ineligible. With the new redshirt rules Yankoff and Sirmon can both play in up to 4 games and retain their redshirt. As long as they have the playbook down, which shouldn’t be a problem with them being early enrollees, they’ll probably both get some mop up duties next season.

The fun will be in 2019 when it’s a 3 way battle between Eason, Yankoff and Sirmon. After that is decided is when one of them will likely transfer.

My guess: Yankoff is your 2019 starter. Eason backs up. Sirmon leaves.

Yeah, the ONLY thing that changes this is Jake getting hurt.

As far as who's leaving, anything could happen, but if you knew Jacob's background he would seem the least likely to leave with a grandfather who played at UW, and his cousin who he grew up with wanting to be Huskies coming all the way across the country so they could play together.http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/co ... 26873.html

The thing that stands out to me is just how confident all of these QB's are. They didn't flinch for one moment in their decision even with other highly-touted QB's headed this way. Whichever one/two/three we wind up with will undoubtedly be a very strong individual. I have said it before, it's a good problem to have.
    Last edited by DomeHawk on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:44 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    As far as who's leaving, anything could happen but if you knew Jacob's background he would seem the least likely to leave with a grandfather who played at UW and his cousin who he grew up with wanting to be Huskies coming all the way across the country so they could play together.http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/co ... 26873.html

Dad is also a Professor at UW in the School of Business who is on a tenure track and won't be leaving anytime soon.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:24 pm
  • Does UW have a future LT in place for when Trey Adams leaves?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:31 pm
  • Also what is WSU's Qb situation like now that Hilinski isn't there. Do they have any promising freshman they can put their hope on or a senior transfer? Does Bledsoe jr have a chance at playing?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:38 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Also what is WSU's Qb situation like now that Hilinski isn't there. Do they have any promising freshman they can put their hope on or a senior transfer? Does Bledsoe jr have a chance at playing?

They have a pretty good freshman coming in this year, but ive heard that Leach's air raid offense is pretty tough for a freshman to pick up on. The kids name is Cammon Cooper. I'll put some of his highlights below. I also read one article that said they were kicking the tires on bringing in a senior transfer QB that would be eligible right away, but it wasnt specific on any names.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/3313671/59 ... 21ccaf7eeb
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:04 am
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Does UW have a future LT in place for when Trey Adams leaves?

But the biggest hit came when the Huskies lost star junior left tackle Trey Adams to a season-ending knee injury in early October.

Trying to find Adams’ replacement going into the second half of the season was a problem. UW would find a solution. All the Huskies did was reconfigure the left side of the line, alter their offensive approach and prepare themselves for next season in the process.

Petersen and Scott Huff, the team’s offensive line coach and running game coordinator, initially filled Adams’ spot by alternating between senior Andrew Kirkland and redshirt freshman Luke Wattenberg.

Kirkland had 35 games of experience while Wattenberg was a former four-star prospect, who Rivals rated as the No. 18 offensive tackle in the nation in 2016.

Both did so well that Huff and Petersen, after two games, kept Wattenberg at left tackle and moved Kirkland to left guard.

The Kirkland-Wattenberg pairing was one of two big changes for the offense. The other? UW’s decision to load up on the run.

Shelton’s graduation means UW will need to find a center but the team should have options on the left side.

Adams is said to return for his senior year and could be paired with Wattenberg at left guard. Or in the event Adams goes to the NFL, the Huskies can keep Wattenberg at left tackle.

If so, Wattenberg could be paired with junior Jesse Sosebee, who was the starting left guard for UW’s first eight games this season.

Either way, the Huskies will need to find a way to play Wattenberg.

Both McGary and Shelton raved about Wattenberg creating a role within the offensive line. Shelton said he liked how Wattenberg plays through the whistle and isn’t afraid of contact.

“It’s physically imposing your will over someone else who’s trying to do the same,” McGary said. “It’s you coming out on top and that’s gratification and it just feels good to kind of be the bully.”

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/co ... 13504.html
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:19 am

• Yankoff and Sirmon are 4 stars
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:44 am
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:09 am
  • Sounds like Devon Williams is going to choose usc. Sewell Oregon. Ezeike UCLA.

Not set in stone, but that’s the feeling of Oregon’s staff.

Supposedly Williams has been telling both Oregon coaches and usc’s coaches that he was going to their school. Sounds like hometown is going to win out.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:43 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Sounds like Devon Williams is going to choose usc. Sewell Oregon. Ezeike UCLA.

Supposedly Williams has been telling both Oregon coaches and usc’s coaches that he was going to their school. Sounds like hometown is going to win out.

Solo announces at 9:00 this morning, I'm hearing good things about OG & ITS, DW has been around campus lately. Those 4 might take us to the limit.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:46 am
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Sounds like Devon Williams is going to choose usc. Sewell Oregon. Ezeike UCLA.

Solo announces at 9:00 this morning, I'm hearing good things about OG & ITS, DW has been around campus lately. Those 4 might take us to the limit.

I think in the future I might become a USC fan just for signing day, haha. Curious, what do you think about Helton getting an extension? Looking at usc boards, a lot of fans not very happy about it.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:52 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Sounds like Devon Williams is going to choose usc. Sewell Oregon. Ezeike UCLA.

I think in the future I might become a USC fan just for signing day, haha. Curious, what do you think about Helton getting an extension? Looking at usc boards, a lot of fans not very happy about it.

Fans are morons, we don't know S#!%. Helton is not flashy, he is not an extreme personality, he was not a big name when he was hired. All he's done is win, the kids love him, he's done and outstanding job of recruiting and stabilized the system. The only downside that I can think of is player development, and that's only because of a limited sample size. I see a lot of Coach Petersen in him, and that's a good thing.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:38 am
  • KABOOOM!!!! Solomon is a Trojan. SC might have the best linebacker class in the nation. Later today we I'm hoping to say the same about defensive backs!!!!
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:46 am
  • Duck boards on full meltdown mode. It’s awesome.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:48 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Duck boards on full meltdown mode. It’s awesome.

Why's that?
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:53 am
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Duck boards on full meltdown mode. It’s awesome.

Why's that?

Because most of them started being duck fans during the Chip Kelly era and at the slightest sign of adversity they freak out, whine and cry.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Duck boards on full meltdown mode. It’s awesome.

What a crazy few months it's been for Oregon fans. You were looking at maybe the greatest ever recruiting class in Oregon history about 60 days ago, it was easy top 10, maybe even higher, and I realize the sites still have Oregon around 15 right now, but it certainly doesn't feel like a top 15 class at the moment.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:58 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:

Why's that?

Because most of them started being duck fans during the Chip Kelly era and at the slightest sign of adversity they freak out, whine and cry.

See, I'm right, fans are morons.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:08 am
  • drrew wrote:

What a crazy few months it's been for Oregon fans. You were looking at maybe the greatest ever recruiting class in Oregon history about 60 days ago, it was easy top 10, maybe even higher, and I realize the sites still have Oregon around 15 right now, but it certainly doesn't feel like a top 15 class at the moment.

I’m actually pretty happy with the class. It kind of finished with a whimper rather then a bang like we were hoping too (although Sewell is still a pretty Big Bang!) but we’ve covered all our needs. The one thing the class is lacking is a natural pass rusher, which we could have used.

Ducks are only going to be at 75 total scholarships, so they have a lot of room to bring in senior transfers to fill holes if needed.

15ish isn’t where we thought we’d finish a couple months ago, but coming off two disappointing seasons and 3 coaching changes in this recruiting cycle, it’s pretty damn good. I’m excited to see what this staff can do for next years class.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:21 am
  • Jeremiah martin has commited to Texas A&m. Both ducks and huskies wanted him.
    Last edited by JSeahawks on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:23 am
  • Jeremiah Martin to Texas A&M so UW is done for this recruiting season.

Couldn't be much happier with the class. Lots of Poly kids, not sure whether that's a renewed focus or just how things fell.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:34 am
  • drrew wrote:Jeremiah Martin to Texas A&M so UW is done for this recruiting season.

Couldn't be much happier with the class. Lots of Poly kids, not sure whether that's a renewed focus or just how things fell.

Whether intentional or not , that’s a good look going into the next class. Those kids tend to like to play with other poly’s and Hawaii is loaded in this upcoming class.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:42 am
  • OG is a Trojan!!! Looking for 2 more dominos.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    drrew wrote:

I’m actually pretty happy with the class. It kind of finished with a whimper rather then a bang like we were hoping too (although Sewell is still a pretty Big Bang!) but we’ve covered all our needs. The one thing the class is lacking is a natural pass rusher, which we could have used.

Ducks are only going to be at 75 total scholarships, so they have a lot of room to bring in senior transfers to fill holes if needed.

15ish isn’t where we thought we’d finish a couple months ago, but coming off two disappointing seasons and 3 coaching changes in this recruiting cycle, it’s pretty damn good. I’m excited to see what this staff can do for next years class.

If I was an Oregon fan I would be absolutely thrilled with this recruiting class, while it may not have turned out like they wanted, their expectations weren't very realistic anyway. Having said that, it was an excellent example of damage control.

The Oregon recruiting class was never going to be top-5 as reported in this thread. Top-5 classes have multiple 5-stars and a high ratio of 4-stars to 3-stars, Oregon never had that and was never going to have that. What Oregon had was a lot of recruits and a new coach dragging his former recruits across the country. For a NW school to attract those 5-stars that project into the upper echelons of recruiting they are probably going to have to win a national championship or two to have that kind of exposure.

The biggest problem Oregon has is that recruits are not picking them because they are good but because they are not. Oregon has gaping holes at positions of need and the higher-rated recruits are looking for early playing time. This is the opposite of why recruits choose the Alabama's, USC's and now Georgia. Even UDub, which went through a very significant downturn has revived and has recruits picking them for their winning outlook. Will that continue? Yes, at least for the immediate they look very good with all those QB's and a proven coaching staff but you have to keep winning.

And no, this isn't duck negativity or hatred, it's simple reality. College football is very cyclic and today's hero's can easily be tomorrow's goats. We all have our day in the barrel, and like I always say, "I don't seek humility, humility seeks me."
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:01 am
  • We’ll never know but if Willie had stayed I bet it would have been top 5. But oh well, it’s cruitin, happy about the ones we got, not gonna worry about the ones we didn’t.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:03 am
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    drrew wrote:

If I was an Oregon fan I would be absolutely thrilled with this recruiting class, while it may not have turned out like they wanted, their expectations weren't very realistic anyway. Having said that, it was an excellent example of damage control.

The Oregon recruiting class was never going to be top-5 as reported in this thread. Top-5 classes have multiple 5-stars and a high ratio of 4-stars to 3-stars, Oregon never had that and was never going to have that. What Oregon had was a lot of recruits and a new coach dragging his former recruits across the country. For a NW school to attract those 5-stars that project into the upper echelons of recruiting they are probably going to have to win a national championship or two to have that kind of exposure.

The biggest problem Oregon has is that recruits are not picking them because they are good but because they are not. Oregon has gaping holes at positions of need and the higher-rated recruits are looking for early playing time. This is the opposite of why recruits choose the Alabama's, USC's and now Georgia. Even UDub, which went through a very significant downturn has revived and has recruits picking them for their winning outlook. Will that continue? Yes, at least for the immediate they look very good with all those QB's and a proven coaching staff but you have to keep winning.

And no, this isn't duck negativity or hatred, it's simple reality. College football is very cyclic and today's hero's can easily be tomorrow's goats. We all have our day in the barrel, and like I always say, "I don't seek humility, humility seeks me."

I am curious where you see the gaping holes for the ducks though? Starting 22 is going to be really solid, there are a few positions that don’t have great depth. But I don’t see any gaping holes.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:12 am
  • Devon W is a Trojan, third domino!!!! FTFO!!! one more to go!!!!
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    drrew wrote:

I am curious where you see the gaping holes for the ducks though? Starting 22 is going to be really solid, there are a few positions that don’t have great depth. But I don’t see any gaping holes.

C'mon I don't want to get into another back and forth with you, this isn't just my take, it has been reported widely. What about the 5 WR's who decommitted? Oregon was desperate for WR recruits.

"The Oregon Ducks have large holes to fill on offense heading into 2018"

http://www.oregonlive.com/collegefootba ... ge_ho.html
    Last edited by DomeHawk on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am
  • Wr depth isn’t good, but Dillon Mitchell is projected as 1st team all league. All 3 guys who started on the outside are returning. Guys will need to step up to fill those backup roles though.

Dont get me wrong, i badly wanted Williams and/or Ezeike, but if a true freshman is going to make or break your season yo'ure in pretty big trouble. Just makes it more important to hit on receivers next year.

Although Hall was a big time get this year, Crocker has a lot of promise, and they're probably still going to add JJ Tucker, who will be a red shirt developmental guy, later today.
    Last edited by JSeahawks on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 am

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:59 am
  • A bit of a kidney punch.

JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:12 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:https://twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/status/961323727597309952

I worry about a kid who doesn't tell his mom where he's going to college before he tells TV cameras. Maybe she's a bad mom, but that's just a weird situation.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 pm
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:18 pm
  • Ducks still expecting 3 additions this afternoon. 1 stud that any team in the country would want, 1 backup plan that I really like a lot, and 1 backup plan that I wish they’d just save the scholarship.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:22 pm
  • drrew wrote:
    Glasgow Seahawk wrote:https://twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/status/961323727597309952

I worry about a kid who doesn't tell his mom where he's going to college before he tells TV cameras. Maybe she's a bad mom, but that's just a weird situation.

If that's how his mom is going to react to his choice in front of cameras, then it's pretty easy to see why he didn't tell her beforehand in private.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:
    drrew wrote:
    Glasgow Seahawk wrote:https://twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/status/961323727597309952

If that's how his mom is going to react to his choice in front of cameras, then it's pretty easy to see why he didn't tell her beforehand in private.

Feel bad for the kid being embarrassed like that on one of the biggest days of his life. Its not like Florida isn't a great football school either and he may stand out more there than Alabama. I'd be more pissed if he picked Tennessee.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:32 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:
    drrew wrote:

Feel bad for the kid being embarrassed like that on one of the biggest days of his life. Its not like Florida isn't a great football school either and he may stand out more there than Alabama. I'd be more pissed if he picked Tennessee.

She probably had a pay day lined up if he commited to Alabama.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:35 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:
    drrew wrote:

She probably had a pay day lined up if he commited to Alabama.

Ran out to cash the check before it got cancelled...
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:50 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:https://twitter.com/YahooDrSaturday/status/961323727597309952

What a disgraceful parent.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 pm
  • Remember when JSeahawks said the Ducks will still have a better class this year than the Huskies right after the early signing period and even after Willie Taggart left. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:14 pm
  • dopeboy206 wrote:Remember when JSeahawks said the Ducks will still have a better class this year than the Huskies right after the early signing period and even after Willie Taggart left. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, didn’t work out. I’ll own it. Things change in recruiting daily.

In my defense though I thought uw was done and out of room. I didn’t know they were still adding more.

In reality though, we won’t know who had the better class for 4 or 5 years. Some of the best players in ducks history were guys that nobody else wanted on signing day: Marcus Mariota, max unger (he was a 2 star), Patrick Chung, etc etc. The only other school to offer Justin Herbert was Montana, now he’s a heisman trophy contender.
    Last edited by JSeahawks on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 pm
  • original poster wrote:

What a disgraceful parent.

Had to be a bit.. she was wearing a Bama sweatshirt
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:45 pm
  • Ducks just landed 3 star wr JJ Tucker. Definitely a backup option and I’m not crazy about his film but the one thing I like about him is he seems to have a Doug Baldwin, Steve smith sr type attitude. I love those serious, intense wide receivers.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/7955547/Juwan-Tucker
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:56 pm
  • JSeahawks, you hearing any rumbling about Sewell. I'm hearing the baby Bruins are making as run at him, also some cryptic tweets.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information