Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks Nike Free Trainer v7 Now Available

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • The new Seattle Seahawks Nike Free Trainer v7 is now available at Fanatics.com

These shoes sell for $109.99 and when you shop through this link: Seahawks Nike Free Trainer at Fanatics.com a portion of the sale goes to Seahawks.NET to help support the site.
    drcool
    NET Veteran

• That's a nice shoe.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

• Very nice shoe and if it were available in a high top I'd most likely have already ordered a pair. I have a few pairs of Nike Hyperfusion's in the Seahawk colors, but would love to get a pair like these with the seahawk logo embedded in them. Maybe they are already out there and I just haven't found them yet.

All aside this is a really nice shoe, I'll forward this page to my boys, they are almost as nuts about the Seahawks as their old man is. I'm a walking billboard for the hawks, with my wardrobe, people tell me I ought to invoice the hawks for driving my truck around, its Seahawks themed from bumper to bumper as well.

Dare to be ridiculous lol.... go hawks!!
    I am a tried and true Seattle Seahawks 12th man, as are all of my children and grandchildren. I wholeheartedly believe that the 12th man, is the true heart and soul of the Seahawks. As goes the 12th man, so go the Seahawks. The Seahawks are only as strong as their true Heart & Soul.
    pacific101
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information