What would you give up for Kyler Murray? Reported 5'10 1/8

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If the below suggestions are on target, Kyler Murray will be the #1 Pick.

Would you give up all the Seahawks picks in the draft for him?

"Reigning Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray took to the scales at the 2019 NFL Combine for the most-hyped weigh-in at the quarterback position in a very long time.

He measured in at 5-foot-10 1/8 and weighed 207 pounds with 9 1/2 hands.

I can't stress enough how massive of a win this was for Murray, as many expected him to measure in at -- or even under -- 5-9, and while there was buzz recently about him weighing over 200 pounds, to be seven pounds above that figure sends a message that he can sustain that weight at the NFL level."

[urltargetblank]https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-combine-kyler-murray-surprises-with-height-weight-and-hand-size-reportedly-wont-throw/[/urltargetblank]

"I think Murray has a very real shot to go No. 1 overall. I also think when Kingsbury previously said he would take Murray No. 1 overall several months ago, he was being honest about a player who he once worked to recruit at Texas A&M. And I think he took the Cardinals job knowing Murray was heading to the football draft and realizing the opportunity would be there to get a quarterback who is the perfect fit for his offense."

[urltargetblank]https://sports.yahoo.com/heres-why-kyler-murray-could-indeed-go-first-in-the-nfl-draft-012940692.html[/urltargetblank]

chris98251

Reaction score
From what I have read the kid has some ability but a lot of air between his ears. Would not want him, not the party guy Johnny Football is but about as bright.

Jville

Reaction score
Wenhawk":jxm5tmva said:
If the below suggestions are on target, Kyler Murray will be the #1 Pick.

Would you give up all the Seahawks picks in the draft for him?

"Reigning Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray took to the scales at the 2019 NFL Combine for the most-hyped weigh-in at the quarterback position in a very long time.

He measured in at 5-foot-10 1/8 and weighed 207 pounds with 9 1/2 hands.

I can't stress enough how massive of a win this was for Murray, as many expected him to measure in at -- or even under -- 5-9, and while there was buzz recently about him weighing over 200 pounds, to be seven pounds above that figure sends a message that he can sustain that weight at the NFL level."

[urltargetblank]https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-combine-kyler-murray-surprises-with-height-weight-and-hand-size-reportedly-wont-throw/[/urltargetblank]

"I think Murray has a very real shot to go No. 1 overall. I also think when Kingsbury previously said he would take Murray No. 1 overall several months ago, he was being honest about a player who he once worked to recruit at Texas A&M. And I think he took the Cardinals job knowing Murray was heading to the football draft and realizing the opportunity would be there to get a quarterback who is the perfect fit for his offense."

[urltargetblank]https://sports.yahoo.com/heres-why-kyler-murray-could-indeed-go-first-in-the-nfl-draft-012940692.html[/urltargetblank]

Arm length was a measurable omitted in the articles on Kyler Murray. His arm length measured out at only 28 1/2 inches. So .... we may hear some opinions about that ..... as the drama plays out.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Skipping all on field activities at the combine. Would be a red flag to me.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Nothing. I’m quite happy with the 5’10” qb we already have.

I do think Murray is going to be really good and fun to watch though if he stays healthy.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He has 3 inch shorter arms than Russ, and over an inch smaller hands. Kid will have twice as many bated balls as RW.

Jville

Reaction score
If Arizona follows thru with selecting Murray, it should help bring further improvisation to the NFC West and enhance it's fun factor.

Kyler Murray believed almost universally to be top pick >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001020300/article/kyler-murray-believed-almost-universally-to-be-top-pick[/urltargetblank]

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Cards have to be the worst team at picking QBs....sounds like much isn’t changed if the rumors are true.

knownone

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade anything to draft Murray.

I do think people are underrating what he is though. He's basically an undersized Michael Vick with better accuracy. He may never be a great passer given his physical limitations, but he'll be one hell of a threat in the league. His floor is similar to that of Lamar Jackson or Mitchell Trubiski, his ceiling is hybrid of Vick and Russ; he's like a micro Pat Mahomes.

I wouldn't take him #1 overall, but I wouldn't blame Arizona if they took him.

Jville

Reaction score
I'm encouraged for Cardinal fans that Sweezy's move to Arizona is a strong indicator that they are preparing the way for the selection of Kyler Murray. It gonna be fun times in the NFC West.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't expect much from Murray. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I suspect his athletic prowess isn't going to help him much when we goes up against the big boys.

toffee

Reaction score
Arms too short, I won’t bet on him being successful in the league. Russ has 31” arm, Bradys and Aaron of the world normally 32-32.5”. This guy? 28”. He is not only short but also short where it counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Murray will be out of the league within 5 years. His future could've been with the A's-they'd develop him carefully and give him every chance. Arizona and the NFL won't be as kind.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm not at all sold Murray will be as good as Wilson. I think Arizona is crazy to give up on Rosen after one year but go ahead Arizona trade him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Kyler Murray is going to be very, very good if he lands with a good coach. I am not looking forward to him in Arizona. We'll see if Kliff can coach well enough to put a complete team around him.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawks need to draft a QB but this guy is a commodity in a bad QB class. Even Grier will be coveted and after that...POOF there isn't much.