Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Who is starting Lacy tonight vs Vikings?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. LANGUAGE RATING: PG
Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:25 am
  • My other choices, need two rbs are Morris vs Seahawks, Forte, Zac Stacy, McKinnon from Minnesota. I'm def starting morris, need one from other choices...suggestions si vous plait?
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• I'd start Lacy, Forte, and Stacy all over Morris, but that's just me. That Redskins D is terrible, meaning they'll likely be playing catchup most of the game, plus the Hawks run D has been spectacular so far this season. It's in DC so Morris has that going for him, but he is still a risky start.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• Trrrroy wrote:I'd start Lacy, Forte, and Stacy all over Morris, but that's just me. That Redskins D is terrible, meaning they'll likely be playing catchup most of the game, plus the Hawks run D has been spectacular so far this season. It's in DC so Morris has that going for him, but he is still a risky start.

Mike Teel! The pride and joy of NJ!

I'm torn because Morris is their workhorse and will get tons of carries, but definitely afraid it will become a bloodbath and Kissin Cousins will just be throwing all night. Definitely starting Forte, but thats my only sure one.
    Cheers for the response@ :thirishdrinkers:
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:10 pm
  • Forte and Zac Stacey. Both the bears and rams are starting to get their running game going. You'd be taking a big risk starting Morris

But I'd start Lacy over both of them. Vikings defense is bad.
    Last edited by Recon_Hawk on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• NJSeaHawk wrote:
    Trrrroy wrote:I'd start Lacy, Forte, and Stacy all over Morris, but that's just me. That Redskins D is terrible, meaning they'll likely be playing catchup most of the game, plus the Hawks run D has been spectacular so far this season. It's in DC so Morris has that going for him, but he is still a risky start.

I'm torn because Morris is their workhorse and will get tons of carries, but definitely afraid it will become a bloodbath and Kissin Cousins will just be throwing all night. Definitely starting Forte, but thats my only sure one.

Good 'ol Teel. Put him as my avatar when I joined during preseason the year the hawks drafted him as a joke, then never got around to changing it.

Good luck whether you decide to start him or not. I have a similar problem next week with Dez Bryant against the LOB in Seattle. Ugh.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• Trrrroy wrote:
    NJSeaHawk wrote:
    Trrrroy wrote:I'd start Lacy, Forte, and Stacy all over Morris, but that's just me. That Redskins D is terrible, meaning they'll likely be playing catchup most of the game, plus the Hawks run D has been spectacular so far this season. It's in DC so Morris has that going for him, but he is still a risky start.

Good 'ol Teel. Put him as my avatar when I joined during preseason the year the hawks drafted him as a joke, then never got around to changing it.

Good luck whether you decide to start him or not. I have a similar problem next week with Dez Bryant against the LOB in Seattle. Ugh.

Lol, you can't change it now. Too much history and nostalgia lol. I remember when we took him, man those were some tough times. I might sit Morris. I also have romo and Im sitting him for that SEA game...cowpokes are gonna get demolished.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• Are you in a two team league?
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

• I hope you started Lacy lol
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• SonicHawk wrote:Are you in a two team league?

Ugh I thought the same thing, I am struggling with Asiata, Spiller, McFadden and some Carolina scrub I picked up off waivers. Count yourself lucky you have such good alternatives :D
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

• SonicHawk wrote:Are you in a two team league?

Wait...you guys have more than one team in your league?
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• Recon_Hawk wrote:I hope you started Lacy lol

I didn't :34853_doh:
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information