2014 Predictions

keith da hawk

Reaction score
Hey I mostly lurk here, but decided to reply here.

First off I think Arizona overtakes San Francisco as #2 in the division.

Final NFC West Standing:
1. Seattle (15-1)
2. Arizona (11-5)
3. San Francisco (10-6)
4. St. Louis (6-10)

Seattle will flirt with an undefeated season, but will lose @ Arizona in week 16.
The Seahawks demolish the Eagles in the divisional round then beat Green Bay for the NFC Championship.
The media hypes up the Super Bowl by saying there's no way Seattle can dominate Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in consecutive Super Bowls. Final score of SB 49 will be 31-16 over New England who gets a garbage time TD to make the score appear closer.

taco40

Reaction score
farhat":3vedy6tn said:
What is your 2014 Prediction? Here is mine:

The Seahawks go 12-4 and beat Denver in the Super Bowl again, although this time it is a closer game: Seahawks 34 Broncos 17. :)

What do you got?

I was originally going to go with 12 wins, but now that Bradford is out for the year, I don't see losing that away game. 13-3 and win the Super Bowl vs. New England.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Seahawks will lose only one game, Niners in Santa Clara. Otherwise perfect.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
13-3 like someone posted above we will have one shocker loss that wakes them up and then punish the rest of league.

So the makes us 16-3 for the season with a Win over the Pats 38- 17!!!!

crap I never like to predict things and usualy am wrong so they will really go 14-2 ;)

seahawksny

Reaction score
Im gonna go on a limb and I hope im wrong in terms of HOW we get there.

We go 11-5, due to injuries. get something like the 4th seed and do what NO SEAHAWK TEAM HAS DONE BEFORE, and that is... WIN THREE STRAIGHT ON ROAD.

One of them? In Atlanta for the Wild Card for the rematch of 2012 who comes back this year after ridden with injuries last year. We win, and convincingly, 34-17

Divisional Game- We Throttle Philly in Philly, 38-17. Lynch has game of his life. Him and RW do all scoring, ALL ON GROUND

NFCCG- We win in NO in a game for the ages. Percy has over 200 all purpose and we win in shootout. 34-32

SB- We destroy NE as one poster posted, media looks for most ridiculous reasons for them to win like we cant beat manning and brady in consecutive years. Like one has to do with the other.

Get used to the road whites this year fellas. I hope result is same with the blues, but wouldnt it be nice to do it this way?

The team that apparently CANNOT win on road for so many years?

keith da hawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":1z9y6luh said:
Im gonna go on a limb and I hope im wrong in terms of HOW we get there.

We go 11-5, due to injuries. get something like the 4th seed and do what NO SEAHAWK TEAM HAS DONE BEFORE, and that is... WIN THREE STRAIGHT ON ROAD.

One of them? In Atlanta for the Wild Card for the rematch of 2012 who comes back this year after ridden with injuries last year. We win, and convincingly, 34-17

Divisional Game- We Throttle Philly in Philly, 38-17. Lynch has game of his life. Him and RW do all scoring, ALL ON GROUND

NFCCG- We win in NO in a game for the ages. Percy has over 200 all purpose and we win in shootout. 34-32

SB- We destroy NE as one poster posted, media looks for most ridiculous reasons for them to win like we cant beat manning and brady in consecutive years. Like one has to do with the other.

Get used to the road whites this year fellas. I hope result is same with the blues, but wouldnt it be nice to do it this way?

The team that apparently CANNOT win on road for so many years?

If we were the 4th seed we be the home team in the Wild Card round.

davidonmi

Reaction score
12-4.
win the NFC west
beat GB at home in the divisional round
win the NFCCG in New Orleans.
31-26 win over NE in the super bowl

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The hell with it...

19-0. Best defense in the NFL and a healthy Percy with a newly unleashed Russell? Watch out, rest of the NFL.

MB12

Reaction score
I think we lose in Philly and Santa Clara, plus we suffer one surprise loss which wakes the team up.

Then we beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.

etanate

Reaction score
I'm saying 13-3 and #1 seed again. No need to complicate things, this team is better, especially on offense, but the schedule is harder and footballs bounce funny sometimes. I also having us repeat in the Super Bowl over Denver again in a closer game but still a clear victory for us. Should be a great season, and it will all be clear on the fourth we pummel the team most of the pundits seem to be picking this year, Green Bay.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
The schedule appears harder right now, but the NFCW may not be the same this year; I know preseason means next to nothing, but we're the only ones scoring regularly.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":39e5qbcf said:
The schedule appears harder right now, but the NFCW may not be the same this year; I know preseason means next to nothing, but we're the only ones scoring regularly.
Totally correct it's useless to say what kind of schedule we have until 4-6 games into the season. Remember when everybody thought Houston was going to be around 12-14 wins? They proceed to get key injuries and we steal Matt Schaub's soul (which he still hasn't recovered by the way). And they go 2-14. Washington, Giants, Packers same thing pretty much.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
12-4, #2 Seed

SEA @ NO for NFC championship

SEA wins that game

beats NE in the Superbowl

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Saints are tough at home. They went 8-0 in the Superdome last year. If they get the HFA, it will be hard to beat them there as good as the Seahawks are. I do believe that Seahawks and the Saints will be the top two teams in NFC this season (barring any unforeseen injuries, etc). It's who has HFA will be deciding factor in who goes on to SB.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My official preseason prediction for the 2014 season:

13-3
NFC Champions (beat the Saints in Seattle)
Super Bowl 49 Champions (beat the Broncos in a re-match or Patriots)

The 12's continue their collective orgasm.