Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ 49ers)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2yizi2ix said:
Incidentally, the game is blacked out locally so "home field advantage" eh, not so much.
I cannot believe the NFL still has the archaic black out rule.... so dumb!

SeaChat

Reaction score
Well here we go AGAIN, 49ers part II, only this time we shoot it out in San Francisco. Play smart and play them like we play every opponent, as a championship game, we slaughter them. Get stupid and think we can beat them easy because we just humiliated them in Seattle and they will kick our asses all over the field. Remain focused, disciplined and follow the game plan to the T and no one can stop us. The Seahawks are Super Bowl Bound, the only one that can defeat us is ourselves. Follow Pete Carrolls blueprint for Success and we are truly unbeatable.

I predict that the final score of this game will be Seahawks 54 vs :49ersmall: 49ers 9.

Go Seahawks !

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Seahawks have won, what, the last 10-12 games against the 49ers?

Whatever the actual number is, I don't see it changing tomorrow against a 3rd string QB, 3-win team with the playoffs on the line.

Stranger things have happened but let's just say I am sleeping like a baby tonight.

Seafan

Reaction score
It's going to be pouring rain all day with 15 mph winds at game time. Give the ball to Chris and run behind Simmons, Ifedi and Fant.

mort

Reaction score
42-16
Let’s have some fun tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pacific101":1k3o8812 said:
Well here we go AGAIN, 49ers part II, only this time we shoot it out in San Francisco. Play smart and play them like we play every opponent, as a championship game, we slaughter them. Get stupid and think we can beat them easy because we just humiliated them in Seattle and they will kick our asses all over the field. Remain focused, disciplined and follow the game plan to the T and no one can stop us. The Seahawks are Super Bowl Bound, the only one that can defeat us is ourselves. Follow Pete Carrolls blueprint for Success and we are truly unbeatable.

I predict that the final score of this game will be Seahawks 54 vs :49ersmall: 49ers 9.

Go Seahawks !
That would be awesome! :2thumbs: I hope you are right. :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seafan":2wmk61pl said:
It's going to be pouring rain all day with 15 mph winds at game time. Give the ball to Chris and run behind Simmons, Ifedi and Fant.
Let’s hope no one is going to get hurt on that crap field. It sucks normally, add rain to it and it’s going to be a mud pit.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Got a bad feeling about this one after the way we looked Monday night. Kittle has another huge game like he did last week.

49ers 26
Seahawks 17

Season record to date: 10-3

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
As much as my brain thinks the 49ers win this, I think QB's are the deciding factor.

SEA 20
SF 17