Chances they flex Cardinals at Hawks?

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
What are the chances NBC picks up this game instead of the Dallas/NYG game? I'm wanting to make arrangements to go to the game but would be screwed if they decide to flex. I know they'll announce after this weekend but I'm trying to plan as soon as possible.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Dizzlepdx":1r4bo8no said:
What are the chances NBC picks up this game instead of the Dallas/NYG game? I'm wanting to make arrangements to go to the game but would be screwed if they decide to flex. I know they'll announce after this weekend but I'm trying to plan as soon as possible.

Honestly, even though it'll be a much better game there is zero chance that will happen. Looks at the fanbase demographics. You have America's team and a New York team. It ain't moving.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Dallas/Giants may not be an epic type of matchup, but they are two teams with very good ratings draws. It's very unlikely they swap out of that one for any of the other games. FOX was probably pretty sure of this fact when they didn't protect any of their week 12 lineup. They wouldn't mind having the Giants/Cowboys game to promote on their network.

B0aF6g8IgAAu2BG

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seems unlikely since they already have Seahawks @ Cardinals scheduled for later this season (though that could change).