Hit and Miss Pass. Off + Dominant Run Game

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
= The Seahawks Offense we've come to know and love.

There is no doubt Wilson is struggling but this isn't anything we haven't seen before since he has became a starter. He's too good and has proven consistent to keep making the same mistakes over and over. And eventually he and the WRs will get on the same page on the toxic explosive plays.

But 175-225 Passing Yards, 1-2 TDs + 125-175 Rushing Yards, 1-2 TDs, + 2-4 FGs

That pretty much has been the Offensive Formula of success under Wilson and the Seahawks seemingly look like they are returning to that smash-mouth style. One that can be paired with a dominant and opportunistic Defense/ST units. One that has struggled this season but is seemingly getting its swagger and attitude back each game.

Those numbers though add up to 300 yards, 20 points at worst and 400 yards, 40 at best.

And honestly what I hope we can continue to work on is being the 1st Half Bully and the 2nd Half Killer where we establish our physical dominence, push them around, punch them in the mouth, hold them down and fart in their face, and toy around with them. Then in the 2nd half we go for the throat, tear out their hearts, snap their necks, and put a pillow over their faces and smother the last breathe of air out of any hopes of a comeback.

That's Seahawks Football at its best. And I think they are climbing back up that mountain after trying to be something they were not in the first 6 games.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I agree, but I do have a minor concern with the variance in our passing game. We can absolutely live with a steady ball control passing game that avoids mistakes, racks up 175 yards passing, and converts 4-5 third downs per game. What we need to improve on are reducing turnovers and improving the intermediate passing game that keeps the chains moving if a team does manage to slow down our running game.