Blowout Predicted + Playoff Run

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
First of all I'm predicting a blowout win vs. the Cardinals this weekend... We are finally "healthy enough" to pick things up and the new WR crew is starting to get comfortable.

I thought this would happen a little earlier but I am predicting our playoff run to start after our win this weekend. I see us loosing 1 game down the stretch. Probably to the Cardinals in a close game in AZ.

PREDICTION SIGNED & SEALED BY FRESHLY [emoji41]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416570536809155

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I predicted a close game, but I really get the feeling as the week has progressed that the Seahawks are going to win this by more than 7. I think our defense has some points to score. Our offense will have a tough time scoring on their D, but it's in our house and our offense is much better than their offense and our D I just feel is going to finally show up.

Arizona is not Green Bay and I think we're going to surprise people.

I think winning on Thursday on a short week on the road will be our highest hurdle.

kearly

Reaction score
I really like Seattle's chances in all the remaining games, except the Thanksgiving game which is essentially a death sentence from the schedule makers. Short week after facing a physical team, with no Mebane, against a great running team in their house after they recently got re-acquainted with their love for the run. Carroll has yet to beat the 49ers in their house, so there's that too.

11-5 is still in play, but I'm already chalking up the first 49ers game as an L.

Largent80

Reaction score
9ers look worse than us. We showed a lot of heart in that game Sunday and I don't see that from them and I have actually seen a few of their games.

They have to fly to Wash. We don't go anywhere. Wash. is dreadful but beat the same Dallas team (in Dallas) that beat us at the Clink.

Weird year and anything can happen. I can't remember the last time we won in SF. I was there in 2009 and I can't remember winning one there even before that.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
kearly":1fy4i7tj said:
I really like Seattle's chances in all the remaining games, except the Thanksgiving game which is essentially a death sentence from the schedule makers. Short week after facing a physical team, with no Mebane, against a great running team in their house after they recently got re-acquainted with their love for the run. Carroll has yet to beat the 49ers in their house, so there's that too.

11-5 is still in play, but I'm already chalking up the first 49ers game as an L.

Granted that I'll probably end up picking against us next week as well, but we're going to be like a 1 or 2 point dog at worst (the early projection is +1.5)...I really don't see it as anything close to an auto-win for SF.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see a blowout with the Cardinals defense. I certainly hope it is, but I just want the win, ugly or gorgeous.

I still think they drop 2 the rest of the way. If 10-6 isn't good enough for a wildcard, then it's going to be a long off season.

Sure hope I'm wrong and we win out!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I sort of agree in that I don't see us putting up 30+, but I think it will be a comfortable two-score win regardless, where at the end we don't have too much to be nervous about because Stanton will have already looked bad all day.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Aros":27yt2thp said:
I don't see a blowout with the Cardinals defense. I certainly hope it is, but I just want the win, ugly or gorgeous.

I still think they drop 2 the rest of the way. If 10-6 isn't good enough for a wildcard, then it's going to be a long off season.

Sure hope I'm wrong and we win out!

10-6 wasn't good enough to make the playoffs in the NFC Last year so don't get your hopes up.. I think if the Hawks can finish at least in front of the Niners in 2nd place in the NFC West we will make the playoffs. I don't see any 3rd place team in the NFC West, even with a 10-6 record making the playoffs.

RiverDog

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":1kz25dv3 said:
First of all I'm predicting a blowout win vs. the Cardinals this weekend... We are finally "healthy enough" to pick things up and the new WR crew is starting to get comfortable.

Nice call, although I wouldn't quite place yesterday's win in the blowout column, it was a wider margin than what most of us expected.

Getting Wagner back was huge as was having a fully healthy Cam, although we're really missing Unger and Miller on offense, as witnessed by our lack of a consistent running game and all those QB sacks. We're going to need some guys to step up.

TXHawk

Reaction score
kearly":2tvbm3a1 said:

I'm not chalking up the game on Thanksgiving as a loss. Not at all. The Niners have already lost to the Bears and Rams at home and the past three weeks have struggled mightily to beat the Saints, Giants, and Redskins...teams with a combined 10-22 record. They are a very beatable team this year, at home or on the road.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
If our defense can play like it did on Sunday for the remainder of the season we will win out. It would be nice to finally win in SF.. Especially in their new stadium! I view the Niners game on Thursday a must win for us as well. We cannot afford to slip into third place behind SF especially when we have to go to Philly the following week. If our defense holds up to the level it did on Sunday we win out. If it doesn't we win in SF and loose in Philly then win out to finish 11-5

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Largent80":2npzyubo said:
They have to fly to Wash. We don't go anywhere. Wash. is dreadful but beat the same Dallas team (in Dallas) that beat us at the Clink.
Actually...their game was in Santa Clara.