I'm ready for LJP.

marko358

Reaction score
It's not like we faced a defensive slouch today. We likely would have had similar results.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I was hoping he would start at center. He was a great backup last year.... Maybe he wasn't 100% yet.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm more looking forward to the boost he may give the passing game. He was a better pass blocker than Unger at times last year.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
marko358":1td5czm7 said:
It's not like we faced a defensive slouch today. We likely would have had similar results.

I kinda doubt it. Lemuel has been a solid, Bailey-level backup for us, and has more experience. The run game really could not have been worse than it was today.

olyfan63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":cev3bmse said:
marko358":cev3bmse said:

I kinda doubt it. Lemuel has been a solid, Bailey-level backup for us, and has more experience. The run game really could not have been worse than it was today.

Last year, a healthy LJP was better than a not-100% Unger.

AgentDib

Reaction score
My hope is that LJP was still not quite 100% and we wanted to be sure he was ready for Thursday. I thought Patrick Lewis was alright as a 4th string band-aid but it would be a big boost to go back up to 2nd string.

If Patrick Lewis is going vs. the 49ers then Cable and Bevell need to step up and rethink protection and play calls. What we did today isn't going to work vs. a team that still has a starting QB. I know that Luck makes protection calls for the Colts, if RW likes studying then maybe this is something our staff should think about letting him take on.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Aldon Smith...

O Line better pick up on thursday.

Latest posts