"Marshawn Lynch fun post-game autograph session with a coup"

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Definitely a bad guy. Good thing the NFL or larger media outlets like ESPN or Fox Sports don't pay attention to things like this. Would totally ruin Lynch's building reputation. :roll:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Wish the mediots would just leave him alone, back stabber John Clayton especially.

All he wants to do is: play ball, do some charity work, and be left alone. The newsies want a piece of him to sell their crap and he's not interested.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I lost all respect for John Clayton when he went off about that during the Superbowl and then recently he was asked on 710 if Marshawn was going to be fined and Clayton said "I hope so."

The media is only interested in their own self-worth and how they can get ahead using whatever comment they can twist about a player. They are mostly useless.

They're not doing what the fans want, we want them to leave him alone. And they're not even trying to promote Lynch's charities, which only further proves that they will rip off anything they can get with zero consideration for Marshawn, his charity, or the kids that it benefits.

But once again, it shows that the people representing the players didn't do all that they could to protect their union members and let things like this get put in the CBA.

I have no respect for DeMaurice Smith either. When all the domestic violence was happening, instead of getting out ahead of it and demonstrating to the public that 99% of the players do not beat their wives/women, all he did was point the finger at the NFL and talk about what the NFL is doing wrong. That does nothing to benefit the players. But what do you expect from a politician?

Bogus rules, bogus player reps, and bogus mediots.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Locker room cancer, clearly this proves there is a division in the locker room and Lynch is a just a douchebag that won't speak to the highly respectable media.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yea, I agree about the media. They are VERY self serving. My wife seldom watches football games with me, but she did on Turkey Day, and when I told her that Lynch got fined 100K for NOT saying a word, she thought I was joking.

Nice video of Beast. We don't see enough of those. Thanks for posting it.

zifnab32

Reaction score
ivotuk":b6xs1tqh said:
I lost all respect for John Clayton when he went off about that during the Superbowl and then recently he was asked on 710 if Marshawn was going to be fined and Clayton said "I hope so."

Honestly it was worse when Clayton said that back when the Boz got hurt he sent a gift to the FB that injured him and started giggling about it

Quorthon13

Reaction score
those videos were great, usually when you see people giving autographs its all about speed and scribbling a quick name - but that looks like some fun/nice interacting with the fans... My daughter(3yo) even watched those videos and thought they were fun.